bennie1983nl

Advance Wars for OFP

Hi to all!

I started a new project for the FUN.

opforpc8.jpg

Opfor RED-team

atmenio1.jpg

Green-Team

maybe is will become a cool CTI addon or MP.

Based on the Game-Boy Game Advance Wars

osgemdtank.jpg

gefghtrosbmbr.jpg

I am looking for weird Tanks and Planes and strainges weapons.

If you have a suggestion just say.

Cheers Bennie1983NL

mpcartoonaj8.jpg

Wel i start to work on some fiction weapons like a MP5 with greandelauncher.

I am looking some standart weapons who i may rebuild to some cartoon-styled stuff. Like oversized barrels or scopeds.

awm16ne7.jpg

I "borrowed" a M16 and change it. The textures still has to many details. The idea is to knock-out a tank with 10 men. biggrin_o.gif

This weapon will only get a fullautomode like the fiction MP5.

The MP5 will go to the SPEC's (special forces) and the (or an) M16 will go to standart infantry men.

Preview shot of SPEC

speczz1.jpg

i got this m16 of a M16pack made by a person called LCS or LSC (does someone has his e-mail adres?)

BUZZARD @ April 29 2008,15:33)]Dunno if you know this but the Dozer Mouse Tank seems to be fitting to this mod...  thumbs-up.gif

THX [ZG]BUZZARD

that is a nice tank! Do you have more idea's?

BUZZARD @ April 29 2008,15:33)]Dunno if you know this but the Dozer Mouse Tank seems to be fitting to this mod...  thumbs-up.gif

THX [ZG]BUZZARD

You're welcome, bennie smile_o.gif I'll let you know if I remember something more... Though the Dragonfly could probably also find its place here? I don't have pix of it ready but I'll edit the post with a pic later today from my archive... The Dragonflies aren't available for download anymore from anywhere AFAIK so if you want them I can send them to rapidshare and post the link here. thumbs-up.gif

BUZZARD @ April 30 2008,15:58)]

THX [ZG]BUZZARD

You're welcome, bennie smile_o.gif I'll let you know if I remember something more... Though the Dragonfly could probably also find its place here? I don't have pix of it ready but I'll edit the post with a pic later today from my archive... The Dragonflies aren't available for download anymore from anywhere AFAIK so if you want them I can send them to rapidshare and post the link here.  thumbs-up.gif

dragonfly.jpg this?

BUZZARD @ April 30 2008,15:58)]
BUZZARD @ April 29 2008,15:33)]Dunno if you know this but the Dozer Mouse Tank seems to be fitting to this mod... thumbs-up.gif

THX [ZG]BUZZARD

You're welcome, bennie smile_o.gif I'll let you know if I remember something more... Though the Dragonfly could probably also find its place here? I don't have pix of it ready but I'll edit the post with a pic later today from my archive... The Dragonflies aren't available for download anymore from anywhere AFAIK so if you want them I can send them to rapidshare and post the link here. thumbs-up.gif

http://www.dc3d.co.nz/Graphics/OFP/Aircraft/dragonfly.jpg this?

Ah, those weren't the Dragonflies I was mentioning... rather, some "Mickey-mouse"-like single-crew helicopter-like flying things armed with a single cannon shooting between the pilot's legs - I'll post a pic of it when I get the chance... thumbs-up.gif

a little bit of info.

I will try to give the game-play a big twist!

also i will try to give infantry "armor" and the tanks even more to add a little bit of Command and Conquer effect.

[ZG]BUZZARD

Please do not quote images.

Hehe that's also cool but not the Dragonfly, though that also rocks... I still haven't been able to take a screenie of the Dragonfly but will as soon as possible...

@Schulz where can i find that addon? (even it's not what [ZG]BUZZARD ment)

Nice heli just need some small config changes and it is good!

Thx Schulz thumbs-up.gif

BTW i could use some funny stuff on the east side (red-team)

I can use some Beta-testers, because my internet-security sees OFP/gamespy as a hostile program huh.gif

PM me if you wanne give it a test

But i am looking around for a MP5 with grenade launcher]

modelse9.jpg