Sign in to follow this  
thegunnysgt

Marker Issues

I have a marker follow a vehicle around and I want it to disappear when it leaves a specific area that is defined by a trigger. When it leaves the trigger area AND when it is either empty of all crew or gets a specific amount of damage the marker will disappear.

Then I when the vehicle has crew inside it or it has no damage the marker will reappear or when it has returned to the previous area that is defined by the trigger.

It would need to stay in a continuous loop to either show the marker when it is manned or in the specified area or not show the marker when it has left the specified area, crew is empty, or has no fuel.

Any help, I have spent hours trying to get something to work, but in the end I just can't get it to work like I need it to. The marker just keeps disappearing then appearing.

I know the following code is crude and it does give me errors, just can't seem to get it to work. If anyone can help or just help rewrite the whole thing to be friendly I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Update

Nevermind, I found a way. Just had to take it one step at a time and it solved itself when I rewrote the code.