Sign in to follow this  
fabiantronc

Problem0s with squad.xml, custom faces and custom

Hi Community.

I'm Managing a server and I upgraded it to 1.08 HOTFIX because the server crash every time without reason.

Well, before the squad.xml logo, custom face and custom voice work very well on my server but when I upgrade can't see anymore the squad logo and I see my custom face but the other people on the server see my faces like the Michael Jackson one, like made by plastic hehe and me see the custom face of him like made plastic. Also when a press 0-9 and select a custom voice the other people can't hear my sound, only seen the name of the sound on the chatlog. When i play in other server the squad, face and voice work fine.

I don't know what happens on the server, I reset many times and still don't work that

This it's a part of the config.cfg

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

// MaxMsgSend = 512;

// MinBandwidth = 5246976;

MaxMsgSend=30480; // 1024 typical 1mb connection

MaxSizeGuaranteed=512;

MaxSizeNonguaranteed =256;

MinBandwidth =7680000; //typical 1mb connection

MaxBandwidth=10240000;

MinErrorToSend=0.01;

MaxCustomFileSize=100255;

IE7 has XML security issues that prevent the XML being used, a quick fix is to uninstall it and the server will use them again

there's another IE security patch that should be removed that stablize ArmA, I lost the thread but i think suma or some other GURU posted it but it was about ram contolling i think

there may be some way to change IE7 settings to get the same results but have not had the time to look at it

also you posted the arma.cfg for banwidth, you need to post your server.cfg as well

you could also remove MaxCustomFileSize=100255; and try that

I've reinstalled the game but don't work again the squad.xml

Edit: Now work again smile_o.gif

I just disable this line and disable the ArmA profiles

Quote[/b] ]

checkfiles[]={"HWTL\dta\data3d.pbo","dta\data3d.pbo"}; //list of files to check for identity.

Thanks anyway smile_o.gif