Sign in to follow this  
Bolo

P'85 vs CWR

What do you think is better and why? I would vote for P'85, they have better realism.

I vote for CWR, it´s released.

Wondering about the purpose of this topic when anything a comparision can rely on is mostly PR icon_rolleyes.gif

I will have them both. And actually playing with them to determine which of the mods is the better one.

I would have added a poll to this topic...

CWR main purpose is to bring back what OFP had which is very good so we could just put OFP away for good ( I no longer have it installed anyways)

That includes the lands,units and missions which is a complete package

P85 is bringing realistic units from that era and haven't mentioned any mission plans that I am aware of but could prove to be verey interesting or more so action packed.

Can't say without both being released

That would be like voting on future models of automobiles which aren't out

Apples and Oranges anyone?

As Bratty pointed out, the mods have different purposes despite being set in a similar era. I don't think there's any point in saying that one is better than the other, I think its just asking for a flame war if you ask me. banghead.gif

What do you think is better and why? I would vote for P'85, they have better realism.

How do you know when it's not even released?

Quote[/b] ]Apples and Oranges anyone?

The same idea came to my mind too. Plus vilas already said a few days ago that the two mods can't be compared after all as they have different goals.

Closing. smile_o.gif