Sign in to follow this  
Zorasht

Qeen's Gambit Dedicated Server Problem

Hi

I have a dedicated server. I ask my hosting recently to install Queen's Gambit expansion on it.

I can see the Porto and United Saharani islands on it.

The problem is that any mission containing QG content, like mercenaries, partisans, technicals, arms dealer, civvi hummvee, and so.. Just don't start up banghead.gif

However this "problem" doesn't seem to affect the statics queen's gambit objects, since I can run missions in porto and United Saharani, as soon as there is no other QG additions to it.

If I create a missions in one of the QG islands, adding standard units and even other addons units, the mission runs fine.

But if I add a mercenary,a partisan, a civvy hummvee, any of the technicals and so on, the mission doesn't load and gives me the message "You cannot play/edit this mission. It depends on downloadable content that has been deleted dbe1"

I have checked the server files and compare the sizes with the ones on my home PC, and they are the same, and none of them are missing

The shortcut to start the server is the following

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

arma_server.exe -config=server.cfg -port=2319 -mod=DBE1;@E69_4PS;@PELOTON -nomap

The verison is 1.08

Any idea?

just a suggestion although i don't know what ur problem might be...but have u tried to start ur server's shortcut with just the dbe1 addon and nothing else?

sometimes u might get some conflicts with other mods..

Did you also copy the QG files from ArmA/AddOns/. And if it's Linux, did you convert all files to lower-case.

QG was installed using the installer from the downloadversion. It's running om a windows 2003 server.