Sign in to follow this  
icecold2510

Infantry + Helis question #2

I'm trying to get an invasion on Rahmadi and I want it to be somewhat dynamic..

I've set the helicopters at around 70% probability of presence but my infantry that are paired with the helis is at 100%. When the helis do not spawn, my infantry are stuck in the water...

I put the infantry at 100% to make sure the whole squad spawns always.

How do I make it where if my heli spawns, my infantry will spawn with it, but if it does not spawn, my infantry will not?

Give the chopper a unique name, e.g. chopper1.

Next edit the properties of each unit which shall be in the chopper. In the Condition of presence line type

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">alive chopper1

Then the unit is only present on the map when the chopper is.

Wow, thats twice someone has been able to help me with this.

Thanks a bunch!! +1 for you even though theres no karma system lol

Hopefully I'll be able to make a campaign out of my missions....

Now I've searched for this answer in the forums and the wiki but I did not find it.

It is a noob question, but How do I end the mission that I've created, I've done I want done but I don't know how to end the mission...

Please stop bumping your own threads would ya?

If there's no reply then most probably people wanna tell you that the question has been answered somewhere already wink_o.gif

To end a mission you use the End1...6 option in a trigger.

For example if you want to end a mission when the player (BLUEFOR) is at a certain point on the map you create a trigger, and in its condition you select BLUEFOR present and from the Type menu you select End1.

Sorry sad_o.gif

Well I found a really helpful article at OFPEC about it actually but I was confused...

Now I got it so thanks! smile_o.gif