Sign in to follow this  
bigman1585

Any mods availible?

ive seen a lot of mods being built of ofp and they look really cool but i was wondering if there are any mods that are done and if there are then where can i find them?  sad.gif

Yes, but its only texture changes. It is a mod though, and I apologize for missing it smile.gif

Btw, I44 is expected to land at about 500mb. Thats a BIG mod biggrin.gif

Yep Oxygen is the key to a new era in OFP...

Im glad none of the better MoDs (144/Vietnam/...ect) have released anything... I mean how can anyone expect to play a Vietnam mission flying a fake UH-60 painted up to simply resymbol a Huey... DoH!

Ive stopped DLing add-on's altogether unless they are full fledge 'packs'. When I first got the game I Dled everything I could get my hands on. Only to realize it was kinda dumb to have 6 different snipers/rifles that were mearly paint-jobs slapped on the same M4 or SVD model.

It just seams like a waste of time for me to sit here and spray paint SVD's all day trying to pass them off as something else.

So.... until we get some Oxygen in here I suspect the best will be yet to come:)

Sort of... It's a little more than that though, and it's something we'll probably never see.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LuD @ Mar. 02 2002,16:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sort of... It's a little more than that though, and it's something we'll probably never see.<span id='postcolor'>

STOP IT RIGHT NOW