Sign in to follow this  
EagleEye(SW)

Need a new f16 or f18

Need a new designed F16 or F18 or both of them. My mission are a spacy flymission and I need them to, you know, spacy the whole up. confused.gif

And the "player" need something to command.

If you know any done F16 or F18 or know just a man (or mens) that are working on this planes...PLEASE GIVE ME THE SITE. biggrin.gif

/se já

EagleEye

PS: Check the best OFP site: OperationFlashpoint.cz

There you are avaible to get English, Swedisch, czez ( or how is spells ) and france instuructions. Nice addons and nice missions and much more on this site...!

will this one good enough for ya

i only need to do some texturing i got a shitload of bombs ready for it and ive got even more models ready like the a-6

pers.jpg

right.jpg

top.jpg

front.jpg

lets hope oxygen comes out fast

damn an f-18 is an f-18 no matter what type it still has the same flight patrons

there is a difference between the F/A-18 and the F/A-18 super hornet. the Super honet is much biger and the intake is hidden in side the plane more and the outside of it is coated with a radar asorbant material so it isnt as easy to detect, and the F/A-18 super hornet also has a biger payload it can cary so there is a difference smile.gif kind like land air craft and aircraft cariers, the landing gear is more heavy on planes for Aircraft Cariers. then the planes that are land based also all the aircraft on aircraft Cariers also have two jet engiens insted of one and there is good reasion behind this. so there is always a difference kinda like the Tomcat and the Bombcat

damn thats true but since we dont have any carriers around in opf i thought an normal one should do fine with a shitload of slicks loaded under her wing it should be a great weapon to take out some tank convoys but on the other side the russians need a good plane to what about a mig-29 ?

that would be a good aircraft. altho i beleave the most superier one they do have would be the SU-35 with Thurst vectoring smile.gif that would give the ruskys a huge advantage over the US.

yup that should be grat although there one problem the mac speed of both planes is a way to high for the islands so im not sure how we could fix that as far as i learned an f-18 could still fly with a low speed of 184mph/h wich is already pretty fast if you dont have normal aiming hud to release your bombs on the target aswell with the su-33 if believe its even faster as an mig 29 and maily use for air-to-air combat so ther have to come some aa defense in opf against them

it still flys above mach one 1 but not mach 2 i was thinking about an a-6 intruder for the western part but, i dont know much about the soviet part im sure they have a few old ones in service aswell

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ragnardb @ Mar. 01 2002,03:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">it still flys above mach one 1 but not mach 2 i was thinking about an a-6 intruder for the western part but, i dont know much about the soviet part im sure they have a few old ones in service aswell<span id='postcolor'>

I agree, I've been saying that for a long time, OFP needs an A-6 Intruder biggrin.gif . Dedicated attack aircraft seem to be the only ones ideal for the OFP engine.

For the russians, I think a Yak-38 would be ideal.

yak-38-s.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ragnardb @ Mar. 01 2002,01:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">will this one good enough for ya

i only need to do some texturing i got a shitload of bombs ready for it and ive got even more models ready like the a-6

pers.jpg

right.jpg

top.jpg

front.jpg

lets hope oxygen comes out fast<span id='postcolor'>

Cool...realy cool. Mail me when you are ready. That plane is PERFECT! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Thank You...

PS:

Check out Operation Flashpoint CZ

Yup i know its cool but first i have to see if i can get my hands on oxygen wich i doubt cause im not making a mod nor do i want to create one, just a few planes and some new guns thats all

bis isnt answering my emails i just asked a few questions about the upcoming oxygen nice support BIS not

if i dont get it i just make my planes ready for flight sim 2002 biggrin.gif

clearly the people who have responded know at least something about modern military fighterjets, as do i. so, i know that those who posted previously would agree with me that the coolest planes you could put in the game are the russian SU-37, F-22, MV-22 Osprey, and an commanche. i wounder what the radar would be like on the F-22 or commanche! i also think it would be cool if the civs had their own chopper model like some bell or agusta biz chopper. another idea i had would be if they had a new kind of civilian: reporter. they could have choppers and stuff and giant news trucks and be getting in the way! that could could be the beginning of a new campaign! lol. it would get booring if all u had to do was be a media reporter, no gun or nothing!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ragnardb @ Mar. 01 2002,15:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yup i know its cool but first i have to see if i can get my hands on oxygen wich i doubt cause im not making a mod nor do i want to create one, just a few planes and some new guns thats all

bis isnt answering my emails i just asked a few questions about the upcoming oxygen nice support BIS not

if i dont get it i just make my planes ready for flight sim 2002  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ok. I see. confused.gif

but are you sure that you wont realease this plane without Oxygen?

I will be so happy if you do.

Thank you anyway

/EagleEye

PS: check out Operation Flashpoint CZ

im releasing it anyway, if i dont get oxygen from BIS, there will be somebody else who will give it to me i dont care if its cracked or not

and as far as i know another modelling tool has started working on an export option for BIS file format biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ragnardb @ Mar. 02 2002,22:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">im releasing it anyway, if i dont get oxygen from BIS, there will be somebody else who will give it to me i dont care if its cracked or not

and as far as i know another modelling tool has started working on an export option for BIS file format  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Thanks biggrin.gif .

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([NL-MOD]_Sauron @ Mar. 02 2002,23:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">my mod is making the F16 look at www.operationflashpoint.cz

biggrin.gif

[NL-MOD]_Sauron<span id='postcolor'>

That F16 looks perfect. smile.gif

Man, two very good modellers answered my topic.

First Ragnardb then you. Ive got lucky. biggrin.gif

So, what is your webpage?  

And some questions:

1.Will we be able to download you units without downloading the whole mod?

2.And when do you think the mod will be ready to go?

isnt the F-15 perfect for the ofp timeline?

i mean, it was the premier US fighter of the time...

and the soviets need a new plane too, maybe the SU-27?