Sign in to follow this  
carlw

Suppressed m4 model

hey hi ho everyone.. I finaly solved the problems with the model smile.gif

Now its just a good config.cpp file that´s missing wink.gif I have no clue on what the commands are to define that its suppressed and I hate those damn text files... Im into 3d modeling... not 2D writing biggrin.gif

If someone can and wants to make that damn config.cpp file Im very glad. send me a e-mail or leave a message here.. what so ever just get in touch with me smile.gif

Image_2002-03-02%201958.16.259.jpg

No new texture on it yet since the texture swap utility I have doesnt seem to even start sad.gif

As you might have noticed, I have reduced the muzzleflash a bit. Its damn fun to have a bit more power now than before when making a stealth attack on a camp smile.gif

lansen,

i left you an IM and i'm willing to do the config file. just get it to me. great work!

Cool!!! I can't wait to get one silenced M4 and start whipping away a spec ops mission! smile.gif

So when is it comming out smile.gif

And btw how did you solve the problem that the bullets leave the gun to the right side where normaly the bullet sheles leaf the gun, I have the same problem with the m16mini I moddeled for ofp and now it fires to the side just as your m4a1 silenced did before.

I hope you can help me with this or if someone else knows how to resolfe this please let me know then, I really appriciate it biggrin.gif

Mzzzzlz,

Pandoras Box

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FlipeR @ Feb. 28 2002,12:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My M4A1+ACOG scope is ready but I dont know what I'm waiting:) And also the M4A1 silenced is ready.... I'll try to release 'em this weekend!<span id='postcolor'>

Still waiting.....

Ok, you can download the pbo and the readme file here. Its just a beta version now since I got my hands full of modeling and my texture swap utility doesnt work. sad.gif

If anyone got a link to a paa/pac swap utility that works please tell me.

Have fun shooting badguys ;-)