Sign in to follow this  
TheDaddy2003

Remote Admin - Server Messaging.

Hi im mainly after a script or a remote admin tool that will let me send random messages at a set interval. Is this possible in ArmA? and is there any remote admin tool out there!

yeah thats pretty stupid. Any suggestions on a script for messages ever 30/60 seconds ?

I guess you could use Doolittle's DAnti-Cheat System for it.

Dont ask me how cause I didnt succeed in it (didnt spend much time in trying though, my time is limitted).

Dont shoot me if this tool cant do it for you though wink_o.gif

you want some pre defined messenges, so always the same few things.. or write messenge over a "console"??

the second thing dont work in arma, but you can create an addon (with extendend event handler, or like dacs with an open scope) and execute and init file, in the init file you can define the messenges like in the editor with [west,"HQ"]sidechat "blablalba";

There is an option tho...

In OFP you can use Fwatch to send messages to the server from outside (from webserver or something)

There is an ArmA equivalent I think, but I havent tested it yet.

This requires quite some scripting and knowledge, but its not "impossible"

you want some pre defined messenges, so always the same few things.. or write messenge over a "console"??

yes i want pre-defined messages, i dont care how they are sent so long as the people on the server see them. How can i do this?

The only option is, that u write a client that connects as player.

But that's not practicable.