Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

What do you think of this?

Guest Gerschwarzenge

Looks like a shooter with pretty graphics.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ Feb. 27 2002,09:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Damn. I logged in with a wrong name.  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

IMO, you look better w/o hair....

*runs away at full speed* tounge.gif

"I find it kinda ironic reading this one caption..."in the burning hell of the desert"......Bravo 2-0 almost FROZE to death!!!!!!"

Well, thats the problem with deserts I assume. Just take the temperature difference of night compared to day.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Feb. 27 2002,10:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ Feb. 27 2002,09:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Damn. I logged in with a wrong name.  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

IMO, you look better w/o hair....

*runs away at full speed* tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

My hair grew back after the Christmas when I took my santa hat off. Never glue your santa hat on your head or you'll be sorry.

lilearlsanta.jpglilearlbald.jpglilearlhairalittle.jpglilearlhaircut.jpglilearl.jpg