Sign in to follow this  
Longinius

For those acting like total a-holes

For those that think you can act like retards just because you get a random IP when you connect...you DO know that you can still be traced back to your ISP right? And you do know your ISP can terminate your account if they get complaints about you?

I wish the mods here would give me Someone's (Rasisti's) latest IP so I could trace it back and file a complaint. I don't think they will bother to do it themselves, but someone definatly should.

well he is banned now and should he come back il take it on my self to ensure his isp is contacted .

Way to go Hilandor. Good to see a forum moderator with some guts and sense of comitment. And by that I don't mean to this game per say but rather to the whole of internet. People need to learn that regular manners apply to the internet aswell.

Good job both of you...I was going to tell him to STFU, but Hilandor was faster and locked the topic. I salute both of you for quick reaction.

Can't beleive someone is that insensitive and intolerant. mad.gif

Guest Scooby

rasisti is finnish word meaning racist.

Some people should think twice what they are about to say before posting message.

Why did you lock it so fast. Give us some time to respond. Maybe he expected that in a forum of a military game he only finds war-maniacs, extremists and german Neo-Nazis (and wankers! ).

Well he found nothing like that (or maybe the wankers biggrin.gif ).  But I would have given him a nice rethoric kick into the bud (how do you spell that). Good evening! smile.gif

who the f@ck is rasisti? was he one of those new members that start a problem once and get banned? make a link to what he said, i enjoy a good laugh smile.gif

"random" IPs are not.. its very simple to ban using a doamin or even a block.. just ban his range.. if hit network (usually a class C) is like 208.154.245.xxx xxx being the numbers that can change.. the rest of the IP will always be the same.. so just ban 208.154.245.* and any number in there is banned.. there is a minute chance that someone "innocent"might try to get on the forum from the same network block but its very very remote..

That happened to me before and it aint fun so no just leave him be he aint harming anyone.

What the hell are yee on about? tounge.gif

"what did he say? is any of his threads still up?"

The guy had 2 posts to his name, which was Rasisti. His post consisted of text explaining that he knew how to solve the problem with Islam and then he had placed some seven or eight big pictures of nukes in the post. I didn't bother as much about the text as I did about the fact that he bogged down everything with his friggin pictures.