Sign in to follow this  
Goth_Burner

Spacemod landunits

yep them's some nice trucks Goth, got any pics of the Ba,Ba,Ba,Ba,Ba! (Translation) AA unit? biggrin_o.gif

much btr imho, but u should have kept the anti capitalship gun u were working on too, looked pretty cool, even if it was just for mission objectives smile_o.gif

tnx smile_o.gif

mr.duck had the same idea's about that gun tounge2.gif his idea was to put an static version on the spacemod island smile_o.gif

yep that would be cool, like the KDY-150 Ion Cannon from Hoth in SW Emp stks bak biggrin_o.gif

yea tounge2.gif cool weapon.

but eh, i've made an open version of it, so it's possible to enter the gunbunker.. useful for missions tounge2.gif

Hey Goth, was just going over ur site and noticed the destroyed goth flagship u have in ur goth mech video, r u including it in an update or something & what other static peices do u have laying around?  wink_o.gif

the destroyed flagship.. ye it was the plan to release it with the basicpack beta... but it was unfinnished whistle.gif so i can put is on the site as an addon.. or you have to wait on the spacemod full mod tounge2.gif

here at the beginning can you see the completed version:

and other static.. erm.. some buildings (from hunn island to make it possible to make an own hunn base) and some other destroyed stuff smile_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif  would be AWSOME if you could put it up as a separate download  whistle.gif  Im working on some Spacemod/Stargate missions for a possible campagine

PS cool utube vid too

The tank/car/truck crew has been completed (model was little gift)

it has some texture bugs now... but im fixing that smile_o.gif

an pict:

woman_soldier.jpg

and more news.. the spacemod map is also almost done smile_o.gif now busy with the finishing touch..

thats a nice sodler model you have there, did it take you long to get all the selections working ?

Quote[/b] ]thats a nice sodler model you have there, did it take you long to get all the selections working ?

tnx smile_o.gif

no, i've copied each selection from an other hunn soldier model and used parts from the hunn male soldier (arm/leg armour) smile_o.gif

Looking good mate, that helmet reminds me of one from STALKER. looking forward to the map, do u have any details on it u care to share, size, layout etc?

from stalker? tounge2.gif dunno.. never played stalker...

about the island.. i'll see if i can upload some picts.. (yesterday was my image server down banghead.gif )

well.. as promised.. here some pics of the spacemod island 'zenoo' smile_o.gif

z1.jpg

Vulcan island.. on my right the vulcan

z2.jpg

pirate base

z3.jpg

Hunn base on southern planet side

z4.jpg

small hunn village

z5.jpg

Hunn base on northern planet side

map.jpg

the map (pic is not up to date)

i've also an urban hunn base. w an hunn mothership dockstadion smile_o.gif

also an made video (while ago when i was bored tounge2.gif )

click

steele, do u've got enough info about the island? biggrin_o.gif

looks good mate; like the vid too, is the "anti-capital ship laser" on the map somewhere?

yep, i've put some guns on the island, u can see one on the pict of the northern side camp smile_o.gif

hi smile_o.gif

yea i've completed 2 tanks.. goth AP tank (smal tank armed with two laser gatling guns) and the southern version of the heavy tank smile_o.gif

and an civillian trasport has been completed (idea and model by mr.duck)

also.. busy w the main cpp for the mod (made with hpp files smile_o.gif )

and soon an nice wallpaper (pic is done.. must upload it to site) xmas_o.giftounge2.gif <edit: pict available at the download section on the site>