Sign in to follow this  
big

Blackhawk campaign

The ui.pbo was removed in the first update.

It caused problems to people and it was just screens and music for the loading times, ... so nothing "important".

I understand that thank you but I still cannot get it to work.

Could you please leat me know EXACTLY what your file structure is and what addons are located within your modfolder. Also would it be possible to show the shortcut properties so I can duplicate it so that I cam actually play it!

Many thanks.

I don't play it but the addons are the ones Gibbon posted some posts above this one. I just tried it to see if it worked and it did for me. I don't feel like dling all the addons again biggrin_o.gif just to test it again.

I never edit the shortcut but use the ArmA Launcher by Kegetys.

In the first post of this topic there is a link to the Armaholic FAQ where it shows you how to use the modfolders by editing the shortcut or by using the arma launcher.

First, great campaign. great addons, great music. Thanks, I'd play ArmA a lot more if there were more campaigns like this one.

But like somebody already said, it's a real pain searching S.Sahrani for a lone SLA troop.

Is there any way to add a condition so the mission ends when there's only 1 or 2 SLA left?

If not, How do I "cheat" a mission into being completed, so I can get on with the campaign rather than go hunting for rogue SLA?

again though, great campaign. and thanks Armaholic for hosting everything. thumbs-up.gif

First, great campaign. great addons, great music. Thanks, I'd play ArmA a lot more if there were more campaigns like this one.

But like somebody already said, it's a real pain searching S.Sahrani for a lone SLA troop.

Is there any way to add a condition so the mission ends when there's only 1 or 2 SLA left?

If not, How do I "cheat" a mission into being completed, so I can get on with the campaign rather than go hunting for rogue SLA?

again though, great campaign. and thanks Armaholic for hosting everything. thumbs-up.gif

I think you hold [Left Shift] down and then press the [Numpad -], release and finally type endmission. Or it might be quitmission , can't remember.

This is one of the best campaigns ive played.I personaly never had any problems on any missions.Im looking forward to more like this.All i can say is top quality thanks a lot and i hope to play more of your work.

You can use the endmission command:

You have to press "left shift + keypad -", you wont see anything, but just type "endmission" (without the "").

This is one of the best campaigns ive played.I personaly never had any problems on any missions.Im looking forward to more like this.All i can say is top quality thanks a lot and i hope to play more of your work.

Did you try the Gunship 2000 one?

Also Gibbon is working in a new one, but as you can imagine it takes time and wife, kids, work takes most of it biggrin_o.gif

Maybe he gives you all more details about this new campaign.

I have done about 5 missions on gunship 2000.I liked it but i didnt really take it as being a campaign more of a single mission pack with air vehicles.Sort of like demo missions.I like this campaign because of the nice addons,island scenery,story etc its well put together.i didnt meen any disrespect to any other campaign or mission i like them all.

I'm kind'a curious here. How am I supposed to finish the first mission?

I can't move ANYWHERE without SLA spotting me. I can't shoot the first guy with my silenced pistol without him spotting me.

And the armoured column races into Tiberia like it was the Dakar Rally.

On top of that I start just a couple of hundred meters from Tiberia with a rifle with too much magnification, and with no silencer, so I'm sure that the whole town will hear me if I shoot from within 400m.

And if I move further away I won't see anything because of the fog of sand and because of all buildings blocking my view.

How can I possibly finish this within 100 attempts?

Hello, the main thing is to take a position near the church and not to act until the armed column is in position to advance on the city. This way they avoided that troops sla go to for you and while your you cover them against the rpgs.

Nope. That doesn't work either. As soon as I kill the guy patrolling the church (even with silenced pistol) I get troops that start getting up to the church. Probably since it is impossible to shoot him without him discovering me (no matter how sneaky I try to be he always hear me)

Inkompetent I found the guy patrolling the church will indeed hear you long before you've even got within earshot.....so just slow right down well before the top of the hill (about half way up) and he wont detect you.

Switch to ironsight view if you're not already in it and make sure you drop him straightaway when you make visual contact (at this point he usually has his back to you as he continues on his patrol to the left side of the church because you took it slightly slower going up the hill.)

@gibbon....loving this campaign so far matey (even with the trigger and rogue ai issues),the atmosphere is something I havent experienced in any other mission/campaign and an inspired choice of add ons too.

Well done smile_o.gif

On first mission i killed enemy at the church by walking slowly up the hill then using the pick up truck as cover i shot the enemy.I then killed the enemies on the roofs.The convoy then appeared and we finished off everyone else and that was it as far as i remember.