Sign in to follow this  
rambozo

My fal model.

g3a3_24.jpg

g3a3_23.jpg

g3a3_26.jpg

The stock part is bad, but you'll rarely see that anyway.

M|N|0N great model/skins. Wish I could texture like that sad.gif

Gotta love dans G3 though he's been working on it for longer than I've been modelling biggrin.gif

i will ask you some questions!

where do you get our programs like lightwave. In the Moment I make some addons in gmax, but it's very uncomfortable, because of the p3d to obj ... change the model ... and then p3d to obj sad.gif

can you tell me where i get some good programs?

gaussgruft@uboot.com

THX

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Armourdave @ Mar. 06 2002,00:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ATI Rage was out of date even when OFP was in the early stages of development and considering most total conversion mods wont be out for a long time I think most mod makers will not sacrifice medium-high ammounts of detail for the few remaining users of very old cards. Nvidia aren't even making Geforce 3's any more  wow.gif When most mods are released we'll probally be on Geforce 5's. Sorry if all this sounds harsh and brutal but I think mod makers want to progress  and move on and add more detail instead of constantly catering for people with low end gfx cards.

You also must remember one of the biggest fps killers is AI, not just models.  I am not saying "make 4000 poly weapon models!!" I just think that a 1500 poly weapon model instead of an 800-900 poly weapon model (weapon models in OFP are around that) wont hurt your FPS half as much as you think.<span id='postcolor'>

Hey, yeah, I concur! Heck, what can we do other than wait [maybe just play OFP in its current standard]?

Ok here is the very latest rendition of the FAL Ive been working on. As you can see I made a bit of enhancements to it. And Its not that bad on polly count either. It currently weighs in at 888 pollys. I think it looks a lot better than before. But Im not shure if I wanna keep the carrying handle or not. complete.jpg