Sign in to follow this  
Supernova

Extracting all music/tracks from game

Hi I want to extract ALL the music and tracks from GOTY how can I do that ?. I found that not all the tracks are in music.pbo where are the others ?

The Resistance Music Files Are Located In The O.pbo Music Folder.

Decompile the O.pbo and the Music folder is there with the music from the Resistance expansion, All other music is located in the Music.pbo.

Wait... aren't the music tracks on one of the GOTY CD's ? Try GOTY disk #3 in your music player and see what happens.

My GOTY CD #3 says "Game Disc/Audio CD"

I just tested and it has 18 tracks.

I also am looking for the nice music that plays during the campaigns (CWC) the very catchy one (i even remember it plays when going to the training ground when you get in the 5t truck and then go to some obstacle course)

Well did you check if it is on the GOTY #3 CD?

Not there. Checked and double checked. Care to upload them ?

I' ve got a Platinium Edition of OFP and I' ve got a CD with music, and all I gotta do is to convert audio CD format to mp3 wink_o.gif

Isnt the platinum edition the collectors edition+GOTY ?

I'm Telling you right now that all the music is located in the Dta\Music.pbo and the O\music folder.

Well in the O.pbo/music I couldnt find that track. It could be a ffur track but ive scanned it pretty well. Most likely a FFUR track thanks for all the help guys.

Edit:confirmed (its a FFUR track called APOCALYPTICA - PATH aka 03.ogg)

Not there. Checked and double checked. Care to upload them ?

Eh  wink_o.gif

we got different GOTY's  ? ? ? ? ?

Edit: FFUR distributing Apocalyptica? How nice wink_o.gif

My GOTY is also 3 CD's, think it's the fairly normal GOTY edition with 3 discs, one green, one yellow and one red, the red being the 3rd one, if you put that into an audio CD player you should be able to play some music (dunno if you have to start with track nr 2 but could be, same as many game discs up to 1996 (Half-Life, Battlezone, Interstate'76, Driver, Quake 2 and Heavy Gear are examples of game CDs whose audio is playable from the CD, starting from track nr 2 onwards) .