Sign in to follow this  
Ophir

Radio triggers for leader only?

Hi!

I have several radio triggers (alpha, bravo, etc) in my mission. How do I go about limiting those only to the current group leader?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: problem solved whistle.gif

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">if(player != (leader group player)) exitwith {[] sideChat "You must be Squad Leader"};

@Ophir How do you solved it?

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">if(player != (leader group player)) exitwith {[] sideChat "You must be Squad Leader"};

I tried that into the cond field of the radio trigger, and the option "0-0" , the radio menu is not available for other soldiers than the leader, but besides the leader get it enabled, once I perform 0-0-1 (for radio alpho for exemple) nothjing happens and the option fo 0-0-1 keeps showing.why would that be?

Is there a way to "group" a radio trigger with a non especific leader (for MP) but for an especific group?

Im doing an MP Coop mission, with several groups, but i´d like to set radio triggers, specifically for each group and just their leader can activate it.

I´m searching a lot for this and almost read all the topics conteining "radio" in the title and couldn´t find the solution or at least coudn´t "identify" it.

The best I found so far was something like this(in cond field of radio trigger):

(Leader group player == leader Group1)

or if i´d like to be one or another leader:

(Leader group player == leader Group1) or (Leader group player == leader Group2)

Is this the only way or there is a better one?

Besides working, the radio channel is shown for the other leaders but it only works for the described one, it would be nice if the option was just shown to the leader wich can activet it, but i don´t think it´s possible.

Thanks guys!

Edited:

Guys, right now I just found a post I missed before, really helpfull about this:

thanx fasad, but from what I tried, this can be done, for a unit or group, what I wanted is to enable leader group1 or leader group2 to actiavate radio alpha and leader group3 activate radio bravo for example. If i can use setRadioMsg for specific unit or group, pls tell me how should I use it.