Sign in to follow this  
-PTG-chef_uk

Any luck using the joystick?

Cause i can't get it to work for love nor money sad_o.gif

Im sure i had a problem with it in the demo and must of forgpt. Now my pc can handle ArmA i went and brought it hoping for it to finally work.

Does the game pick up all controllers connected to the pc? That question will help me i feel because i have the following options to use and wonder if they conflict with other controllers or whether they are independent to controllers found connected.

x+ x- axis

y+ y- axis

z+ z- axis

x+ x-rotate

y+ y- rotate

z+ z-rotate

Slider +1 -1

Slider +2 -2

My other controllers connected is Logitech Momo Racing Wheel and Logitech Wingman cordless.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Arma will only detect one controller. You'll probably need to disconnect all the unused ones.

Sorry Toz confused_o.gif

Thanks TankbusterSPAFF. helps alot smile_o.gif just disabling them in device manager is just the same as removing them isn't it?

Hi I have a sidewinder FF 2 aswell, and mine works fine in arma just I set it up in windows (Both vista and XP) control panel and assiged functions to the axis etc in arma options.  Note its the only controler i have installed.  If you want to have 2 controlers enabled you need to setup a virtual controler it was mensioned in these forums, just do a serach covering the last year and you should find it.

Disabling the other controllers should work.

chef_uk @ Dec. 20 2007,23:25)]Thanks TankbusterSPAFF. helps alot smile_o.gif just disabling them in device manager is just the same as removing them isn't it?

My pleasure to help. smile_o.gif

I've not tried disabling unused devices in DM, I've always just unplugged them in the past, Can you try it and report back?

Nice job. I can grab by joystick and get back in helos now. smile_o.gif