Sign in to follow this  
Jahve

AKS-74 v1.1 released

UPDATE: V1.1. now abvailable! Download below!

Changelog:

Quote[/b] ]v1.1 - Added: Armory description

Fixed: Addon is now signed with bisign. jah.bikey is available at www.ofpec.com

Fixed: Addon classname was 'JahAKS74UContent'. Is now 'JahAKS74'.

I made this tiny addon due to the lack of more AKS-74 versions in ArmA. It includes a plain AKS-74 aswell as one equipped with the GP-25 grenade launcher. The one allready existing you will remember has the PSO scope.

After doing a plain AKS-74 for my previous addon Shaw, I thought: Why not do this as a regular addon?

Here is the result.

Two units equipped with them are included.

jahaks74ni7.jpg

There is one known bug: When used with my Shaw addon, the AKS-74 will have its displayname set to "AKS74" without the dash seperating 'AKS' and '74'. This will be fixed in the upcoming version of Shaw.

Download  (1.51MB)

Bikey (1KB)

Has anyone else ever have this happen when dl'in something from filefront? It's been happening to me for about a week but never before. I'd say about 75% of the addons/mods I've dl'd the past week have giving me this error message immediately after I hit the "Download" button. If I get this message below, all I can do is wait for a mirror. Is this something on my end(net connection maybe?), or a problem filefront has been having lately?

Here's the message:

Only one connection to the server is supported, so if you are using a download manager that attempts to establish multiple connections, you will receive this error.

Please wait while your request is retried...

If you need help starting your download, please contact FileFront support.

Any ideas? Also, I'll dl this as soon as a mirror pops up. I like the look from the pix.

Idea #1: Download from ArmAholic.

No shizen, aye. I did that as soon as I finished the post and noticed they beat me to the punch. I'm curious to know if others had the same thing happen when they used the original link.