Sign in to follow this  
canis lupus

Nam units

Frankly speaking the previous helmet (the one you borrowed fm Queen's Gambit) was a lot better than this one.

for the nam units yes... but not on the ww2 units it just looks wrong, I'm working on making the helmet look more Arma fitting, if you look at it the wrong way it looks like a paper hat... I'll also post some screenshots of some of the new details soon

well I sort if hit my head against a wall at some points... lot of stuff to do with them but no skill to do it, but as you properbly know I learned a lot since so I'm starting to apply some of my new skills on them... first steps will be a new vest and helmet...

VTE MOD should include Koreea troops

4000 Koreans KIA in Vitnam

You should bring that up to the VTE project team/thread. I'm not sure to what extent they plan to incorporate the countries with minority involvement.

Matter of fact, that didn't ever cross my mind but I like the idea. biggrin_o.gif Even the having those countries with fewer causalities would be fun. A few Aussies, NZer's, Thai's, Pino's, etc. in the mix would add a nice touch.

Here's VTE forum:

http://tactical.nekromantix.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=40