Sign in to follow this  
VisciousDog

Walking Vechicles

Ne nice to add a little Futuristic to this awesome game. I am into Battletech (Starting to be forgotton), and would enjoy having Mechs on these huge maps. OR hopfully a Battletech Mod.

Also, having skeletons (with military/civilian outfits on), partially in ground, and to add on maps. That will be something to see. Or heading into a village when seeing people about to be hanged, or hanged already. Skulls there and there.

More Animals. Bucks, bears. And getting into fight with a bear. That will be something virtual to see, than in real situations. wink_o.gif

I believe arma 2 is ment to be set sometime soonish like 2010 so your suggestions might seem a little out of place. As for the hanging suggestion, thats a little bit to graphical and would not reflect well on bis.

Quote[/b] ]As for the hanging suggestion, thats a little bit to graphical and would not reflect well on bis.

I can agree. Although many years ago, I did request a "No Blood" option on some other fps game (Forgot title). For one, that is one realism we can go without. Next thing the replys were, "Yes, for blood". I was surprised at the responses wanting/needing it. And now it is out their in these games, wishing still they will let go of it. A hanging was an idea for intterigation/political situations, but I surely can live without it.

For Battletech. Be nice to see BI making a Battletech game using the same type of engine used in AmA, and the same size maps.

Hopefully ArmA 2 will support a better animation system for vehicles, that would make a Battletech mod possible.

It should actually be possible in ArmA, but the current animation system will make it difficult to do.

It's not futuristic, it's old smile_o.gif

See walking forest harvester made by PlusTech / Timberjack Finland (nowadays part of John Deere Forestry).

Youtube video:

tounge2.gif

Development done in Finland by Finnish Engineers.

It would be nice if they merely added support in the engine to make walking vehicles. I have long been hoping for a mechwarrior mod for these games since ofp. Obviously we dont need mech's for the campaign....yet

Heheh, ever since I've tried the beta GDI Titan mech from OFP's C&C Mod, (the Wanzer wasn't walking by then yet) I knew it was possible and that BIS and Mechs would forever be bound to be possible... And I've been hoping to see one for ArmA2's prequel... so I hope the Wanzers will make a comeback after OFP...