Sign in to follow this  
adogmc

Addons ADO© Compagnie.

Looks bloody awesome if i may say! Also will the shotgun have a spread fire or just a standard one shot like the other weapons?

Unfortunately it is similar to other weapons like I can not under ofp a multi realize the impact sorry. sad_o.gif

Np. I tried to add multiple shots to the other shotgun addon but couldnt get it to work either. I suppose you could higher the recoil and make it very in-accurate at certain distances but make it more powerful as in close quarters. Keep it up though pal. Texturing is class. Looking forward.

Hedcrusha

yay.gif Ghillie Suits! This game needs some more ghillie suits. None of the ones out now blend in very good...

Could you post some pics of the ghillies and how they blend in?

Looks nice. I want to use your units. Release them NOW!

Just joking. Thanks for the update pix.

will be necessary to wait still a little bit but much wink_o.gif

Not a problem. I'm not in any rush. The longer you take, the better this Addon gets. You are quite talented. Do others work on this also or is it all your work? The screens are beautiful.

Thx , I am alone for the moment I give some councils has people of my TEAM. Only 3 models are not ego (old of the TEAM)

FAMAS is not the easier rifle to create...

good luck ! wink_o.gif

concerning the ACOG , this is few pics which could help you to fit it perfectly (if i can make a suggestion) :

gpopdacog.jpg

gpacog4x35.jpg

otacogdot.jpg

smile_o.gif

thank you very much for the images.

Do not think of making a version with a acog but glasses house as on the image, but I there still considered.

Pictures ...

in O2

in Bulldozer

in Game

"Erreur 404 - Document non trouvé" ... thats what i get trying to see the pictures.

For which Country are your Units?

Did you made an Gasmask for the Soldier on the one of the first Screenshots? smile_o.gif It's looks like a Gasmask,and it's looks sweet! inlove.gif

Oh my god,your Pilot with that gasmask looks great!!!

Please do one Pilot without any flags of country,so i can use your new Pilot (with the gasmask) as a replacement unit for the standard pilots,and if you put there 2 versions into your addon,one with flag image,and one without,that will be good for me to use it with Jonnys Marines replacement.Do not understand me wrong,i mean US Marines and French Pilot aren't good together,i mean this would have no sense.I wants to use US Army replacements only for the BLUFOR,and that don't mean that i don't like french units.I like them really!!!  

Au revoir! biggrin_o.gif

Greetings

DaV!d Armstrong

EDIT: Ok,now i know..The units are french.But could you make a Nomex reskin for the Pilot? To use it as a replacement,Nomex means no camo,no images,no flags,just nothing.Just a Nomex suit.That would be so nice! I'm also looking forward to your addons,they will be uploaded on "ClubNight powered by GGC" Server if they will ready to do so.

C ya biggrin_o.gif

smile_o.gif Can be not for all of continuation.I finish initially.

ado-soldat-fr.jpg

And here is a version light of my let us addons.

The addon contains only Famas and soldier ADO© FR and the terrorist units in V1.0, the remainder for clan ADO© for the moment.

Animation position of the hands is not yet to integrate.

Special dedication

Spéciale dédicace

-----------------------

in Occitania , Lodu , wolf51, sharko22, néréflo , naash , Anikey...

78 Mo -->Addon FamasF1. By GMC

Great work mate, I really like the entire squad, and expecially the work on the sniper smile_o.gif

Thanks for sharing wink_o.gif