Sign in to follow this  
Hellfire-rty-

what is this?

Our team is in the process of testing a bunch of "revive" maps developed by others. In the games we rely on our team mate to revive us if we are killed, in this instance the one player joined and was able to instantly respawn when he was killed. Of course that detracted from the game as he was able to just run and gun knowing he did not have to rely on others to revive him. I was wondering if anyone else had experienced this? is it a hack? god mode command? never seen it before but I don't like it as it spoils the team play for the others.

its a bug in the script. its happened to me on server occasions playing the black sword halo/revive mission

I would like to believe that, but if that was the case, wouldn't we all have been able to do it.?

I would like to believe that, but if that was the case, wouldn't we all have been able to do it.?

I think this only happens sometimes on JiP-Players. We lock our server, if we play revive-missions to avoid that.

MfG Medicus

I think this only happens sometimes on JiP-Players. We lock our server, if we play revive-missions to avoid that.

MfG Medicus

yes its a join in progress bug