Sign in to follow this  
alef

Saitek rudder pedals and Logitech Attack 3

Hi,

This link shows is my actual working setup for these devices using PPJoy and PPJoyJoy [1,2], configuring a virtual joystick with 6 axes and 1 POV:

Saitek rudder pedals and Logitech Attack 3 for ArmA

This strange +2 shift in buttons assignment is the result of many attempts to get POV working with Button 1. These assignment may not reflect what reported by Control Panel / Game Controllers, but works for ArmA.

Another solution tested was to use Saitek software to remap the rudder pedals Z_Rot to mouse_x and bind it in ArmA to left/right pedals. But this required, at least in my case, to run the two SST programs (the editor and the tray applet) from two different Saitek versions: the editor from X52 [3] and the tray applet from rpedals [4]. Then create or load the profile in the editor and apply it to the "tray" program.

Referred and useful links:

[1] PPJoy+PPJoyJoy download

[2] Guide to PPJoy+PPJoyJoy

[3] X52 Software for WinXP/32bit

[4] Rudder Pedals Software for WinXP/32bit

Logitech Attack 3

Saitek Rudder Pedals

Other joystick software

Hope it helps,

alef

Unfortunately my kit is made up of a couple brands:

MSFFB2 - microsoft of course

CH Throttle

CH Pro Pedals

So combining the pedal and throttles with the CH software is one thing but the joystick too?

PPJoyJoy doesn't seem to care about brands, like in my case.

As I can see, it let you use the devices enumerated in the Windows control panel tool.

alef

Would this stuff force arma to use the correct devices when I have multiple devices plugged in ? Keeps trying to use the wrong stick at the moment which I still can do nothing about even after using some stuff to change the ID of the devices (JoyID's Util ).

TIA

Mark.