Sign in to follow this  
foxer

Check out this weird site.

This pictures brings me down to reality..

wtc2series.jpg

Why does it bring me down to reality ? LEt's look at the first picture,where the plane has not hit the building yet,That picture kinda says " life will be over in seconds" Than you think how do those people feel on the plane ? Do they even know ? How bout the people on the other side of the building,Do they know ? What would you be thinking if you was there ? It's kinda like that iraqi tank in the gulf war,guys were sleeping on it ,next thing they know a bomb hits the tank.

reality,freaky ain't it ?

http://artbell.com/letters21.html ,theres somemore pictures.

Also go laugh at the other pictures,i can't stop laughing at those people......Like this one....

ag-orbs2.jpg

Pictures like that WTC one, and others with ruined corpses make me think too. I allways imagine myself to be one in the picture and what would I think of when I know I'm going to die. Lucky are those who will never know they'll die.

What's so funny about the second picture confused.gif Anyway if you want a really weird site go here, it's full of people posting crap like this post!

In the second picture they think it's sometype of energy,or something.Looks like rain to me.

looks like a developing error to me, like those ghosts that 'appear' in the film but werent there in real life

well of course the only explaination is 'energy fields' undetectable to the human eye but magically 'detected' by camara film-(according to the paranormal tv show i saw)

of course it is

some people will believe anything (as long as they want to)

look at it. lights are concentrated around the lamp post, the 2nd floor window, and the leaves on tree on right.

coupled with water's reflection, I say this is not paranormal.

Wait a second,Look at the tree,It just caught my eye.It's probably photoshop though.

Look again...

He's one of the shadow people, and he's the one spreading those magical orbs all around the photo.

And he's about to eat all that yellow Jell-O that the first floor room is obviously filled with.

Can't you see...it's mysterious and strange.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Feb. 24 2002,02:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Look inside the yellow circle, isn't that a mans face?

Has a beard...<span id='postcolor'>

you want really wierd, check the rectangle wow.gif :

agorbs22.jpg

That WTC photo with the "devil" was a pretty good job in photoshop but not that good. I would like to see video footage assuming that it was taken from a video which it was probably was. (i would like to see video footage as obviously an amateur made it and as it is too time consuming, difficult & expensive for an amateur to edit video footage)

You people must be blind! My graphic skills aren't good but if you look at the original outlined area of the pic that I highlighted, it's obvious. It sends shivers down my spine!

hiddensmiley.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 25 2002,08:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hiddensmiley.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

It's a giant alien virus cell sent to destroy the world single handedly. wow.gif

"That WTC photo with the "devil" was a pretty good job in photoshop but not that good. I would like to see video footage assuming that it was taken from a video which it was probably was. (i would like to see video footage as obviously an amateur made it and as it is too time consuming, difficult & expensive for an amateur to edit video footage)"

That wasn't edited, atleast the media said so. It had something to do with the human mind trying to make sense of figures and patterns. Much like when you look at clouds and they ressemble something. Heck if I know though.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 24 2002,14:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No. They're smilies and they're alive!  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Not only smilies, but mutant smilies... wow.gif

Hah, that world trade tower picture is a cheap american trick to make business with a desaster. Of course the german press is different. See below the German edition, the original

World_Trade_Center_Smoke_Face_Small.jpg

oooppsss, is that a face or what?

I used to listen to hos streaming show all the time while I was working late during session....pisses me off you have ot pay for it now! Makes no damn sense....fine! I'll just listen to it on the radio then! tounge.gif