Sign in to follow this  
foxer

Check out this weird site.

ectoplasm_from_ear_during_seance.jpg

LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL SHE HASN'T CLEANED HER EARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tounge.gifbiggrin.giftounge.gifbiggrin.gif

i loved the ghostbusters films and anime

GGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOSSSSSSTTTTTT BUSTERS *saxophon* LALALALALALLALALALLALALALa

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 25 2002,21:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Whoa how did you get a picture of my backgarden Nobby? biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

i took it when i was at you're "b33r iz 1337" party remember?

I also have some very nice pictures of Fenna being thrown at with stones by all the girls that were there, ah those were the days

and i thought that this was your backgarden :O

Bamiyan%20Valley.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 25 2002,21:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">!7331 hapus si ti<span id='postcolor'>

tounge.gif!!.CNI EGAMAD YB DEKCAJIH NEEB SAH DAERHT

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nobby @ Feb. 25 2002,20:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 25 2002,21:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Whoa how did you get a picture of my backgarden Nobby? biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I also have some very nice pictures of Fenna being thrown at with stones by all the girls that were there, ah those were the days

Bamiyan%20Valley.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Naa thats my side garden the left one.

Yep rember when we went on that spamming rampage and Fenna cried as we burnt all his threads smile.gif

hjgdahgsdasjhgkthissklsalkdthreaddsa.kjdsalwillsadskjlbekslalkjsdclosed

Can you break the secret code?

OK it looks like you can't break the code.

hjgdahgsdasjhgkthissklsalkdthreaddsa.kjdsalwillsadskjlbekslalkjsdclosed

Clever huh?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 25 2002,21:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nobby @ Feb. 25 2002,20:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 25 2002,21:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Whoa how did you get a picture of my backgarden Nobby? biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

<span id='postcolor'>

Naa thats my side garden the left one.

Yep rember when we went on that spamming rampage and Fenna cried as we burnt all his threads smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL or when we played hide and seek, Fenna hid and we went to the girls and had some "fun" Fenna must have been there for hours when he finally decided to leave his hidingplace biggrin.gif

Or that time we strapped that time bomb to him and told him that it was in the shed and he ran for miles until he heard the tick tock

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 25 2002,21:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bamiyan%20Valley.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I think i see bin laden in the background ,yep, he's in one of the caves. biggrin.giftounge.gifbiggrin.gif