Sign in to follow this  
Shadow_Spyder

same mission, plan B help

Ok, so I figured if I can't go THROUGH the fence, I'll go OVER it. Heres what i got:

On activation of a Trigger:

Quote[/b] ]ClimbFence = thislist select 0 addAction ["Climb Fence", "ClimbFence.sqs"]

Climbfence.sqs

Quote[/b] ]?! local player : exit

_shadow=_this select 1

_shadow playmove "AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_AcrgPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon _getInHigh"

~4.5

player setpos getMarkerpos "move"

exit

It works... doesnt look the best... but it works. I do have ONE tiney little issue with this. I am trying to get " AcrgPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_ getOutHigh " to go after the 4.5 seconds of the first animation, but if I go anything shorter then 4.5 then he gets stuck in the air, anything after 4.5 seconds and he just ends up on the ground without performing the animation. Anyone got any tricks up their sleeves for this one?

Also got this little problem where the Add action comes WAY to many times if you leave and re-enter the trigger zone, or even if you look at another player, you somehow get all his add-actions as well. Heres a screen shot:

http://www.248th.com/spyder/pics/jpg/To%20Many%20Actions.JPG

I like this idea.

Not sure about the animation part. I think you can use an empty string animation, so you could try:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">_shadow playmove "AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_AcrgPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon _getInHigh"

~4.5

_shadow playMove ""

or

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">_shadow playmove "AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_AcrgPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon _getInHigh"

~4.5

_shadow switchMove ""

With the multiple actions in your Action menu, just remove the action in the trigger's Deactivation field using removeAction.