Sign in to follow this  
BabaZed

No entry  config.bin ?

Yep thas what i'm getting when i try to join online Deathmatches "no entry weapons:config.bin: ak74su single"

This never used to happen sad.gif

Where can i get a replacement config.bin file confused.gif

I might be that you're missing an addon for an unofficial version of an AK74 rifle (single shot only???) that the server map requires. In which case, you'll have to find out which addon it is and get a copy of it.

Otherwise, search The FAQ for "no entry".

I am close to a heart attack. i just solved the "Cannot memory-map....." prob, and now i get this one...

I think in one or two lifes b4 i must have been a very bad guy...

Whatever... just to overwrite the config.bin didn't help. The Last days i didn't download any addons, so it can't be something with that.

The strange thing is, that the error just appears in some missions. Some misions work, some don't... think it depends on if the AK47SU is present in the mission (tank crew, speznaz etc.) Really strange is that i played those missions b4. I think this will keep me occupied again for some days.

BabaZed: do you still have the 1985 campaign in the campaigns folder?confused.gif

regards Chop

The 'no config.bin entry' error means that the mission contains references to 'items' (e.g. a weapon / vehicle) which is not present on your system. This error should only occur when playing user-made missions that use user-made addons. If the no entry error refers to an 'official' (as in 'made by BIS' ) item, then you should reinstall (game and/or patch).

The error does NOT mean that your config.bin has been damaged.