Sign in to follow this  
Campbell

108 ver

when i install 108 patch i get errors says file courrt. download everwhere i could still the same???

Dooesn't understand I did.

€: Meaning: I don't understand what you are asking for. Please restate your question.

Campbell gets errors when installing patch 1.08. No matter where Campbell downloads it from, same thing happens.

I interpret Campbell's words "says file courrt" so that the patch installer gives a file corruption error.

Ah! Courtt means corrupted. Well them. Do you get this error when you try to extract the archive or within the actual installer?

yes evertime i try to install it. sorry for my spelling. says file bad? my system specs amd2 5400 cpu w/d raptor hd 10,000 150 gig 2 hd maxtor 120gig ide 7200 p/s pc powerand cooling 750 Wts Quad- Asus m/b M2N-E SLI and 2 BGF 8600 -OC2 256-pci express cards &2Gig coasir 6400 pc 800Mhz memory.help with patch. Thanks for help. banghead.gifcrazy_o.gifwow_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifhuh.gif

Use a download manager like FlashGet to download the patch and make sure you delete all previously downloaded versions of the patch before downloading the new one.