i cant seem to get my mod folders to work with vista

i keep getting the error msg "config.bin.cfgaddons"

i have a mod folder with all my mod folders

e.g. -mod=mod/@So;

and it keeps giving me that and it says ingame cant transportallweaponsmax

anyone with ideas

On Windows XP

-mod=mod\modname;

seems to work. I don't know about Vista but you try it.

i did doesnt work on vista though

it did work when i had xp

i did it but it still didnt work

i installed ofp twice, one in the wrong directory. one in the program files and 1 in the c drive..

i was stll able to play it till i tried it again and it didnt work and figured out wat i did.

i erased the one in my c drive under a diff folder, and reinstalled everything in my c drive program files folder. so do u reckon it might be registry related???

Ruff,

I can't believe I missed that. I know what your problem is; don't terminate the -mod line with a ";" That is used as a separater so the game can parse the mod folders out of the string when you specify more that one mod folder.

Use...

-mod=mod\@So

instead of...

-mod=mod\@So;

Quote[/b] ]

It's not a reg problem, but looking over your problem again brings me to another conclusion.

Your problem is that it is giving you runtime errors concerning the cfgaddons section. This is due to an improper entry in the mod's config file. I assume you are only getting the error when you load that mod folder. In that case, the only way to deal with that is to fix the config file yourself or contact the mod's author and ask him to fix it for you.

Another thing, if you're loading more that one mod. load one at a time until you come to the one that presents the error message.