Sign in to follow this  
mehanik

cant avtivate ARMA

I cant activate arma that I bought from sprocket. Here is the message I get:

The Activation Code has already been used in a successful activation or purchase. It can not be used again. Please e-mail support@softwrap.com

I sent a message to softwrap, sprocket yesterday, but didnt recieve any help.

Another problem is, that I cant install Queens Gambit that I bought too!

Why do we, users that pay money, need to suffer while others who download cracked games dont have this problems?!

Anyway. Did some one got this message too, and knows a way to solve it without waiting for support from sprocket?

People who download the hacked versions of this game suffer other problems. And, actually, this problem is probably caused by someone else using your cd key illegitimately, assuming the version you have is legitimate in the first place.

As far as I know, support from sprocket has been okay. At any rate, this would be the publisher's problem and not the developer's. I hope you and sprocket can get the the bottom of your problem soon.

great. now i need to wait for their answer, but from tommorow until next monday i wont be home.

and what about queens gambit? not only i cant play arma, i cant also install the expansion.

this actiovation reminds me about bioshock. here you have 3-4 activations, and there you have 5.

I dont think that some one stole my key. I am sure that the problem is because i didnt uninstall the game, just deleted it several times. like bioshock..

remeber to press REACTIVATE LICENSE. i had this message too when i pressed activate license.