Sign in to follow this  
masamune

Isolating the Rudder from "Turn left/right"

Ive come to notice that in a Helicopter/Plane when at a hover/on the ground the "Turn Left/Right" acts as Rudder and turns the Craft with out banking, but at speed this causes the Helicopter/Plane this causes a banking turn. Is there any way to isolate the banking from this or a way to assign Rudder control to my Yaw control through a different means. This makes flight in Arma complicated and precision Gun-runs/negotiating tight quarters more then complicated

Try using the search function. You will find a cornucopia of past threads regarding this issue.

Ya its X/C (maybe Z/X..maybe even C/V lol) is just the tail rotor, but depends on the craft, they don't all have the same rudder/tail control

Ya its X/C (maybe Z/X..maybe even C/V lol) is just the tail rotor, but depends on the craft, they don't all have the same rudder/tail control

What are you even talking about? All of the aircraft have the same tail control. It's under the peddles control settings ie. left peddle, right peddle. Then you would unbind turn left / right and bind bank left / right.

yeah I did that and now the pedals work like a charm (except for the fact that at speed I loose total rudder control which is still a pain.... my FFAR Gun-runs feel like I'm in a plane, but I can live.

What are you even talking about?  All of the aircraft have the same tail control.  It's under the peddles control settings ie. left peddle, right peddle.  Then you would unbind turn left / right and bind bank left / right.

Huh? I noticed the littlebird pivots fine using the keys I said, some choppers are bound more and don't pivot the same (you say they all pivot the same but not from what I see)

I am not using a controller , just kb/mouse