Sign in to follow this  
stealth squirrel

Medal of honor

After much messin about,cos every time i tried to start the game it went inot interntet explorer¬!!,i have fuinally got it up and runnin...i urge you get this game it is legendary, if you liked band of brothers and saving private ryan,this game gives you the chance to be in both of them, the music,the screams the dying germans....YEEHAAA please excuse me im off to win the war....

iv only been playin for an hour, but CHA-CHING...dmanit i havent even got to OMAHA beach yet,,,,and why on the map of the uk is Wales not fetured?confused.gif

ahh wait till u reach the omaha levels all i can say is turn up your sound shut your door and dont die lol

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ Feb. 23 2002,15:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ahh wait till u reach the omaha  levels    all i can say  is turn up your sound  shut your door  and dont die lol<span id='postcolor'>

you should say, "turn up ur sound, OPEN your door, then survive the beach only to get killed by angry flatmates" biggrin.gif

'tis what happened to me yesterday biggrin.gif

BTW I found a blood-patch on a british site, that create traces of blood on walls and ground. Funny, it usually works but Omaha beach remains clean. I wonder if the whole thing is pre-rendered, cause always the same soldiers die on the same spot- and no blood!!! Not like OFP!

I had the same problem, when loading a mission it went to load my explorer, why?? I had to delete all my direct internet-connections to get around this problem, anyone knows the answer? wink.gif

my MOH screenshots

ees easy simply open explorer click on tools, click on internet options then click connections, and select 'never dial a connection'...the problem is solved.....no need to thank me...

I like the games w/ no respawn because that way you are far more careful about what you do & you dont have people running up to u w/ rocket launchers like in the games without respawn. The Co-op games are the best, I cant remember what they are called exactly something like objective... I will play moh again after I get back from work and tell u the good games.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 23 2002,14:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'd rather play Quake III, it's similar and doesn't try to be realistic.<span id='postcolor'>

The MoH designers have said on multiple occasions that it would be an arcade style game, and not 'realistic'.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 23 2002,18:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well that's good since it's about as realistic as a flying sausage.<span id='postcolor'>

but it's also as cool as a flying sausase wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Feb. 23 2002,20:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Which game is the most realistic you've ever played?

Does anything beat OFP?<span id='postcolor'>

well, duh. Pacman!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nobby @ Feb. 23 2002,21:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 23 2002,18:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well that's good since it's about as realistic as a flying sausage.<span id='postcolor'>

but it's also as cool as a flying sausase wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Do you have a flying sausage? I only have a flying cucumber.

Hehe, I've been playing bubble-bobble a lot the last couple of days.

What is the problem Ruskie?

So did I when I was about 10-11.

A lot actually.

Was fun back then smile.gif

"...meeemoriies"