Sign in to follow this  
EcOGunner

how many

coders and scripters out there im going to be opening up a development team for this game and willing to design all types of mods and systems

i want to know how many players are out there that r willing to do this

yes u do post here

How longs a piece of string? tounge2.gif Nah just joking lol...

I think you'll have to make a better topic to attack coders and scripters. "how many" doesn't really attract people to look at your topic lol.

There is untold people out their that can model/code/script, some like to work alone and some like to be apart of a team/group.

Just a question for you, have you tried looking on OFPEC? Because I know they have some kind of advertisement for bringing like minded people like yourself together wink_o.gif

ur saying people will not contact me because of this post i have pms about this post already people wanting to know when the development team would be open and all to be apart of i know there some people out there that like to just be alone but like u said there some that are willing to be apart of groups like this project that i want to put together

You misunderstood what I said mate wink_o.gif

You would most probably get even more posts/PM's if the topic was more inviting, and im sure a lot of people would agree with that, But im just trying to help.

Like I said, if you head over to OFPEC, you will find theres lots of people that have placed an advertisement on what they are capable of doing. smile_o.gif Whether is modeling, coding, scripting etc... Its mainly all there smile_o.gif

I think a good start would be to descrive your 'project' first wink_o.gif .

And instead of coders-scripters i think dedicated-tallented, but especialy dedicated-tallented texture artiest is want you will need to look in first..as those are hard to find (at least who are up to help and have the extra free time).

EDIT: huh.gif What is this doing in Multiplayer by the way...