Sign in to follow this  
evilnate

Geraldo Security

Quote[/b] ]Ever since the Kingdom of South Sahrani invited NATO forces to train the Royal Army Corps of Sahrani, there have been reports of uniformed Sahrani Liberation Army Officers escalating tension by spreading propaganda in the Kingdom's border towns. In the past the King ignored NATO advisors urging him to take immediate action but now that he feels his RACS can handle their own, and has authorized an investigation into the matter. A small US force will be dispatched to investigate the sightings.

Download

The respawn mode is set to Bird, although a user can always go back to the lobby and select another slot.

Group respawn allows unlimited lives (using the lobby method) and I wanted to stay away from that to give the mission a bit of a challenge.

Sorry for not including more information in the original post, I was in a bit of a hurry. Here are some tidbits:

*Bird Respawn

*Kronzky's urban patrol script

*Very short intro/title

*Fully functional briefing & debriefing

*Random unit placements for re-playability

*Time & Weather selection

gs1.jpg

gs2.jpg

Awesome mission man!

I just hoste a server and played it with my freinds, and its diffinately an A to A+!!!!!

Does it need any mods installed on the client and/or server to be played?

Also, any chance you can make a version with Norrin's revive script please?

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=58490

* No mods (client or host) are needed to play this mission, it's all original 1.08.

* I'll use revive when things settle down when it comes to arma updates, for some missions.

* Thanks for the compliment Kerry.