Sign in to follow this  
FriX

XAM = CHEAT!

If you see anyone whit XAM 1.3 or XAM_Multi connecting to non-xam server you can be 100% sure that whole hell will breake loose :P

Theory is simple

XAM = CHEAT!

Dont use it its gay and crashes the server and it is used by ppl that are not loved enugh or have some serious issues...

so once again XAM = CHEAT

not really but i have been playing on servral servers today and when a guy whit XAM entered he started to spawn M1A1, invunrebal soldiers that killed other players and give penatly on evolution whit that banana song :P

and stated apaming chat like www.myg0t.com got your faces faggots and stuff like that.

XAM gives error messages to non-mod players, it's annoying.

do those error messages appear on the very top left of the screen and say stuff I dont recognize? I have gotten errors up there many times.

I agree, using XAM on a non-XAM server means you have an unfair advantage on others that don't use the mod. Also crashes the server and like Celery said, you get stupid bloody error messages!

XAM should be used on private servers or SP.

do those error messages appear on the very top left of the screen and say stuff I dont recognize? I have gotten errors up there many times.

Some smoke effects give an error window that you have to click if you don't have the mod someone is using on the server.

I see people talking about the "advantages" that using the XAM addon gives players.

What, EXACTLY, are these advantages?