Sign in to follow this  
MosquitoMkVI

Just a test

Don't shoot me please, just testing sig.

Just got OFP the other day out of a bargain bin thinking yah sure it'll pass the time till something else comes out (already beat and bored of RTCW and beaten but not yet to bored of MOHAA), and wow this game actually rocks. When I first saw the graphics it was like aw #### this'll suck, but the gameplay more than makes up for the graphics. And who'd ever of thought that a measly 9 kills in 3 levels could be so much fun. Anyway, my .02 CYL.

IMO,, your sig is a bit large (558 * 219 or something like that)... takes up a bit of space when you're posting. How about making it a bit smaller?

I took IL 2 back to the shop for a refund. didnt like it.

Since I bought OFP(in July) I have only bought about 3 games.

before I used to buy about 1 a month, shows how good OFP is for me biggrin.gif

i boutght ofp at end of june, played it all summer, havent really played it since end of summer holidays, its always boring when i play now

I can't say I was overly impressed when I played the demo of IL2 so I did not buy the full game plus I'm crap at flight sims the only one I can claim to be good at is Crimson skies or what ever it is called

Bought it the 22nd of June (world release date) are still playing, but only multiplayer with my clan, but alot of that

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (madmike @ Feb. 22 2002,00:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I took IL 2 back to the shop for a refund. didnt like it.<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gif I bought Il 2 yesterday and I think it's the best flight sim ever. It really has the feel of flying and the only thing it should have is a dynamic campaign.

I couldnt get into it and the music was doing my head in, I couldnt hit a #### thing either.

Is that better. And actually, the plane in my avatar is a de Havilland Mosquito Mk VI, the best all round aircraft in WW2. The one shown is in the standard british camo paint scheme, they also came in a tan for desert, and black for pathfinding.

I haven't actually played IL-2 yet, but am thinking of checking it out.