Sign in to follow this  
bravo 6

Laser Stamp

So if you download the recent version, Ie, version 1.N you will fix all your problems and other more.

Keep updated wink_o.gif

I was running the non AI version which the latest is k.

Does the 1.k non AI version, has the same scripts as the 1.N AI enable version so it fixes the same problems?

So if you download the recent version, Ie, version 1.N you will fix all your problems and other more.

Keep updated wink_o.gif

I was running the non AI version which the latest is k.

Does the 1.k non AI version, has the same scripts as the 1.N AI enable version so it fixes the same problems?

No, the scripts are different. The revive script works in different way on both versions.

but if in the init.sqf the code

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">can_revive = "soldierWMedic";

is changed to

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">can_revive = "soldierWB";

All alive players might be able to revive.

If i understand, that is what you want and looking for.

I have not tested much the version for "no_Ai", so if there is any problems / bugs in the "Version 1.k no_ai" please report.

Note: the mission and all effort went to the version with Ai. (Ai enabled), as it was meant from the start.

ok..let me play again the mission and report back to you.

This is what i have done:

1. downloaded the 1.k version with non -ai

2. Changed the class as you have described to soldierWB

The problems i had was:

1. Medics could not revive

2. We couldn't rescue both POWs. It will give us the option for the officer to rescue him but not the pilot.

I think on the first one might be sorted. So let me play again the mission and see if we can rescue both POWs

i assume this mission is final now ?

or any changes in sight ?

i assume this mission is final now ?

or any changes in sight ?

Yes there will be more updates. Unfortunately.

There are some important things that are not working, and people have not detected.

I was also waiting for tomcat_ reply to update both versions on the 1st post.

Sorry haven't tested yet the mission as i'm travelling away.

the main thing to check is if we can save the POW's but we need enough players in the server to be able to reach at this stage..:)

hopefully i will have an answer soon...

ok,

about the version 1.N (Ai_enabled) what i wanted to test is working fine, but i still need to change some stuff in the mission it self. And then, maybe then will be the final version.. OR not tounge2.gif

Hey Bravo,

haven't played your mission yet, but i have a little idea concerning that reviving issue.

Is it possible to equip a soldier with a medi-pack or Defibrilator just as an item for gaining the "revive"-ability?

So if your medic dies, one of your teammates has to retrieve that item.

just my 2 cents

lo Frag,

I'm not sure how this would work the main revive Script.

I feel that the script would need to be reviewed and changed for sure.. confused_o.gif

Though i understand your idea and meaning.