Sign in to follow this  
BeerHunter

Strange mouse button issue

I have assigned the following (my own personal preference)..

Move forward - Primary Mouse Button

Fire - Secondary Mouse Button.

In Training section , Weapons , something strange is happening with the M249 Auto Rifle.

All weapons work just fine with this mouse button arrangement EXCEPT the M249 - it won't fire. If I reconfigure controls so Primary = Fire it works but when I assign secondary MB to fire , it doesn't.

Any thoughts (other than leaving the primary as fire).

Bug in the coding maybe??

I have assigned the following (my own personal preference)..

Move forward - Primary Mouse Button

Fire - Secondary Mouse Button.

In Training section , Weapons , something strange is happening with the M249 Auto Rifle.

All weapons work just fine with this mouse button arrangement EXCEPT the M249 - it won't fire. If I reconfigure controls so Primary = Fire it works but when I assign secondary MB to fire , it doesn't.

Any thoughts (other than leaving the primary as fire).

Bug in the coding maybe??

I have the same issue.

I just switched the actions between primary mouse button and secondary, and I can't shoot any weapons in AUTO fire mode (SAW, RPK, AK, etc ).

I need help please.

CaptRio,

I got a very nice email from a person named "walker" who directed me to the bug tracking system so I'm going to follow through on it later today.

I assume of course that you have already looked for conflicts. I have and there aren't any.

"walker" (don't know if he's an Atari rep or forum mod) said he was going to try and replicate the problem on his system later today.

hopefully he'll report in as to whether he encountered the same problem or found a work around solution.

You need to assign HOLD Secondary Mouse Button to "Fire" for it to work with MGs.

You need to assign HOLD Secondary Mouse Button to "Fire" for it to work with MGs.

AhAAA!!!

THAT works... banghead.gif

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU notworthy.gif