Sign in to follow this  
scribe556

Raven UAV controls?

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to control the Raven UAV in the

KP CTI mod that was put out?  I'm a big fan of UAVs and wanted to see how this worked, but to no avail.

I'm probably stupid, but it seemed that in this mod, the Raven is flown by a person, and not by remote control....

any info?

Scribe556

p.s. here's the website

http://kpcti.granq.se

Isnt that the really really rough wip looking Uav?

(The one that comes in two colors?)

If it is, you just fly it like a plane. Though Im not too sure about using it in the KP CTI mission.

Just go into your editor and drop one in with you as the pilot. Its not very exciting, and in my opinion we need a new uav.

Chip360,

thats what I thought, yeah it needs a remote-controlled UAV....

Thx

scribe556

Is there a download link for this UAV?..

huh.gif

The only download i see is that allouette chopper, but i have that. I don't see the UAV in the addon.

huh.gif

I just downloaded both the UAV and Alouette models and noticed that they don't have the "Add waypoint" settings available to them when I run them in the engine. I'm also using them in VBS2, so both AA and VBS2 should be the same.

Is there a way to enable it in the script? Also, I noticed that both models tend to hover or fly for a few seconds, then crash immediately to the ground. Is there a way to fix this too?

well as far as i knew, there wasnt any UAV addons, well if anyone knows any addone concerning the UAV thing plz link it over here ill be thankfull thanx smile_o.gif