Sign in to follow this  
slimnala

Organized RTS-4 matches....

Organized RTS-4 matches....

pistols.gif Every Sunday at 8pm est pistols.gif

KaRRiLLioN Bootcamp Server

Teamspeak IP: 208.63.124.254   Password:corn

So It would be great if people could join TS and we could get some "scrimmages" going.

So I was thinking setting up a time where RTS-4 fans can come test thier skills as a team player.

We will choose experienced commanders who will than choose 1 by 1 like you did on the playground.

Everyone will need to be on Teamspeak for thats what makes the Team play thrive. If you do not have a mic that is fine just join anyway.

With Victory points and currency added in version 1.1, games do not last 10 hours.

Plus, the game mode changes require a team approach towards victory.

Blacknight

***if you are not familiar with Karrillions RTS-4 please goto link below he lays it out very nicely.*****

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=60631

I'm there. Sunday 7PM CST.

karrbanner2yq6.jpg

Victory Point

1. For those who have played Company of Heroes, they already know. It's a good match type, it limits the 3-4 hour game down, depending on the team balancing. Plus it increases the fun factor, because now you know where the battle is taking place and now you know what to defend.

2. If you don't know what it is, head on into KaRRiLLioN's server, load up 1.10 RTS with Currentcy/Resources and victory point and get practicing soldier!

3. We'd really appreciate most users to have Teamspeak RC2. That can be found here: Link - Download.

4. The help file HAS been updated in-game. Also the briefing has much more information now on this new gametype.

If you do not have a microphone, it is ok.

Question: If there is a current game going on, should we end it to make sure everyone gets a full round in? As an admin on Karrs server... I think so. So don't be 4 hours into a traditional RTS when 7PM CST comes rolling around. Play some CTF while your waiting... but I doubt very many people even know what CTF even means anymore *cough*.