Sign in to follow this  
M.I.K.E.

[FIX] Memory Errors back to desktop ( VISTA )

Works just fine here Cam, maybe post ur error. (Maybe I misunderstood; I have yet to try the fix on the exe :P)

Okie dokie, I've got v1.08, naturally, the original CZ version, as I believe you also have, Sickboy.

I run all the tweaks as ordered, all good, all fine.

I run the game:

Error.jpg

Hmm, just noticed your edit - maybe you should try them out and then see if you can reproduce the problem.

I am using a download version with this protection:

Protection Technology, Ltd. STARFORCE

I am using a download version with this protection:

Protection Technology, Ltd. STARFORCE

The CD/DVD copy protection is of course disabled in the download version. Otherwise you would not be able to play as you don't have a CD/DVD :P

Hi All,

I've also met this kind of problem /ArmA crashed after 2 min playing/. Although it occured for me under windows xp with 2Gb memory. I never tried under windows vista.

People who have a lot of memory think that they do not need windows swap mechanism or they set the size of the swap file manualy. I though that 1Gb swap and 2Gb physical memory would be enough for my system for everything. But I'm wrong wink_o.gif In my case ArmA crashed about 2 minutes playing. It gave me no error message just closed.

So I think you should check first wheter your swap file's size is limited or not. The best option is to let windows handle this automaticaly.

Hope, it will help some of you smile_o.gif Sorry for my poor english.

You mean the paging file right?My paging file is set from 4096 to 4096.

You mean the paging file right?My paging file is set from 4096 to 4096.

Yes. I mean the paging file. Let the windows to manage the paging file's size automaticaly. Maybe it will help under windows vista too.

Regards