Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Palestinians change attack strategy!

Ok, it seems as if there has been a MAJOR shift in the strategy of the militant palestinians! Civilians in Israel will NOT be targeted anymore! Instead, they are now focusing on the army, army (and polics) checkpoints, and Israeli settlers on Palestinian land!

What do you think of that? Wise move?

My 2 pennies: I think it was a wise move in the sense that they can't be called terrorists anymore. Terrorists attack civilians, freedom fighters attack invasors/occupiers. Now with the palestinians choosing to attack the army and the settlers (invasors of some kind), they actually deserve to be called freedom fighters for that. I reckon this move is a major political victory for them. It also denies Israel the argument of responding to terrorist attacks in the same way the US are doing at the moment. However, the flip-side of the coin is a) increased aggression by Israel, and b) increased aggression by the Israeli troops on the ground. This will inevitably lead to more deaths sad.gif

WHy can't we all just get along sad.gif

Perhaps if the Israelis got out of their settlements and buggard off back to the land that was there’s there be no problem but no they take the Palestinian land and that really pissed the Palestinians off. Their problem Israel is in is there own fault.

Yep and good for the Palestinians attacking a legit target rather than just the civilians on the right part of the bank.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 19 2002,22:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Perhaps if the Israelis got out of their settlements and buggard off back to the land that was there’s there be no problem but no they take the Palestinian land and that really pissed the Palestinians off. Their problem Israel is in is there own fault.

Yep and good for the Palestinians attacking a legit target rather than just the civilians on the right part of the bank.<span id='postcolor'>

They didn't TAKE the Palistinian lands....they conquered it after being attacked first by the Arab states. The Isrealis pushed the Arabs back so far its embarressing....so technically by the annals of war...it IS their land.

And thats where the modern day borders come from....

And if the Palistinians want their own land so bad how come they didn't raise a fuss when they were under Jordans yoke for 15 years eh?

The Arabs started it by attacking Isreal first.

And we'll see how long this "legit target" thing lasts...

"The children of israel shall have no home"

But if i was the israelis i would flaten them all and tell them if they try it again thye will be sorry.

the Arab nations first tried to destroy isreal, not keep it in check, not show the who is boss.. to DESTROY them.. and obviousley they got their asses handed to them.. and ever since they have been bitter for losing a war THEY started.. piss on em.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Feb. 19 2002,23:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the Arab nations first tried to destroy isreal, not keep it in check, not show the who is boss.. to DESTROY them..  and obviousley they got their asses handed to them..   and ever since they have been bitter for losing a war THEY started..  piss on em.<span id='postcolor'>

Amen!

Why does israel not just flatten them, they have superior training and equipment.

well.. why doesent the US just flatten IRAN, N Korea...etc etc?

politics sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Monkey Lib Front @ Feb. 19 2002,23:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why does israel not just flatten them, they have superior training and equipment.<span id='postcolor'>

It will have to be a war right? & every war is a war right? Wars aren't pretty. It could be politics but any sensible politician wouldn't send their voters to a war. That's my opinion. I don't like politics much so i probably won't respond.

I think one thing we all must remember is that during the gulf war Arafat fully support Sadam Insane. For that alone I have no respect for the pali's, and I believe it's a battle that wont be ended by western intervention.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Feb. 20 2002,00:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well.. why doesent the US just flatten IRAN, N Korea...etc etc?

politics  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Just WHY do Americans believe every single piece of shit information that their "president", Mr. I-am-the-most-powerful-man-on-earth-but-i-choke-on-bretzel's-and-cant-talk Bush produces!confused.gif!!!confused.gif!!confused.gif!!!?

Iran and North Korea are actually quite decent countries!!! Iran is ever so slowly moving towards moderate Islam, and all North Korea cares about is getting some food in for its starving population!

Now thanks to Mr. Bush, Iran will take A LOT longer to reach that moderate Islam, as his remarks managed to incite the hardliners. As for North Korea, of course they are selling weapons, it is the best market with the highest demand! They are not keeping them for themselves, they are trying to feed their people! Iran and North Korea are as dangerous as Andorra or San Marino or something!

Sometimes I get pissed off by remarks like that sad.gifmad.gif

Isn't San Marino a formula 1 race track?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Armourdave @ Feb. 20 2002,00:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Isn't San Marino a formula 1 race track?<span id='postcolor'>

LOL! No, San Marino is this TINY little kingdom in the middle of Italy, it is big enough for a small hill and a big castle on top....and that is the kingdom of San Marino! I drove past it once...looked.......i dunno..neat? wink.giftounge.gif

Okay at the end of WWII when we all saw the atrocities the Nazis had done to the Jews it was decided that they need there own country and some guy can't remember his name said when he was looking as Palestine for them to go to

"It is a land without people and they are a people without land"

Who ever said that was wrong people did live there no one asked them if they wanted to give up there land did they. The Jews should have really been given a chunk of west germany for there own land.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Feb. 20 2002,00:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Feb. 20 2002,00:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well.. why doesent the US just flatten IRAN, N Korea...etc etc?

politics  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Just WHY do Americans believe every single piece of shit information that their "president", Mr. I-am-the-most-powerful-man-on-earth-but-i-choke-on-bretzel's-and-cant-talk Bush produces!confused.gif!!!confused.gif!!confused.gif!!!?

Iran and North Korea are actually quite decent countries!!! Iran is ever so slowly moving towards moderate Islam, and all North Korea cares about is getting some food in for its starving population!

Now thanks to Mr. Bush, Iran will take A LOT longer to reach that moderate Islam , as his remarks managed to incite the hardliners. As for North Korea, of course they are selling weapons, it is the best market with the highest demand! They are not keeping them for themselves, they are trying to feed their people! Iran and North Korea are as dangerous as Andorra or San Marino or something!

Sometimes I get pissed off by remarks like that sad.gifmad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

first off it was just a fucking example, N Kroea and IRAN have long had negative views of the US just like the arab nations have on Isreal.. the example is that despite having the force to do so you cant just squash those who dont like you or even mean you harm.. its not that simple..

Iran and North Korea are actually quite decent countries!!!

Iran: just heald a nice "death to america march/celebration"

so maby they are a deacent country to SOME people,  but the general population in general and the goverment hate the US...  and they are moving to moderate muslim.. from.. what... they used to be fucking CRAZY.. and they still are for the most part.

N Korea: its fairley corrupt communist country. which got its ass kicked with help from the US and has hated it ever since.. also well known to sponsor terrorists..

all North Korea cares about is getting some food in for its starving population!

and its starving because its own fucked up goverment screwed over the general population..  

the bottom line is BOTH are very very well known for their support of terrorist acts all over the world.

Now thanks to Mr. Bush, Iran will take A LOT longer to reach that moderate Islam

why because he included it in his "axis of evil"? so what.. it supports terrorism... you do shit like that people will call you things.. and if they dont like being referred to as such they should  I dunno.. maby clean their act up...  You act like an ass you get called an ass.. no a big deal..

As for North Korea, of course they are selling weapons, it is the best market with the highest demand!

So is selling heroin and cocane you condone that too?

Sometimes I get pissed off by remarks like that

sometimes you read too far into things.. it was ment as an example  

US and NK/Iran = not happy with eachother

Isreal and arab nations = not happy with eachother..

thats all he example was and example. not some anti-Iran, ant- N Korea thread..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 20 2002,01:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Okay at the end of WWII when we all saw the atrocities the Nazis had done to the Jews it was decided that they need there own country and some guy can't remember his name said when he was looking as Palestine for them to go to

Who ever said that was wrong people did live there no one asked them if they wanted to give up there land did they. The Jews should have really been given a chunk of west germany for there own land.<span id='postcolor'>

Take that a step further. Wouldn't it have been complete and fair justice if the Jews had gotten Berlin and the birth place of Hitler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or is that my 1am coffee doing things to my brain?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Feb. 20 2002,01:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Feb. 20 2002,00:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Feb. 20 2002,00:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

<span id='postcolor'>

sometimes you read too far into things.. it was ment as an example  

US and NK/Iran = not happy with eachother

Isreal and arab nations = not happy with eachother..

thats all he example was and example. not some anti-Iran, ant- N Korea thread..<span id='postcolor'>

ok ok ok, please bear in mind, its 1am over here

I don't think america(by the way i'm american) can beat N.korea.I'm sure we can kick iraq,and iran butt.But not n.korea,why ? I don't know.I believe if we do go fight n.korea we will get lots of people killed.

Now about israel,west germany thing sounds good,maybe they should have.Those people will never get along,muslims don't want them there,israel wants to stay there,plus israeli's just can't get up and move.What would that place look like if israel wasn't there though ?

I know how to fix the problem though,we get to know their woman,then we get real close to them and then we have sex with them.So we breed until we all look the same. <--just kidding smile.gif

ronin. I feel yer pain.. I have a sleeping disorder too.. and a posting disorder.. they complement eachother in horrible ways from time to time..

remember the "shit" post..

that was a -4 am nothing good on TV- post.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Feb. 20 2002,00:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 20 2002,01:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Okay at the end of WWII when we all saw the atrocities the Nazis had done to the Jews it was decided that they need there own country and some guy can't remember his name said when he was looking as Palestine for them to go to

Who ever said that was wrong people did live there no one asked them if they wanted to give up there land did they. The Jews should have really been given a chunk of west germany for there own land.<span id='postcolor'>

Take that a step further. Wouldn't it have been complete and fair justice if the Jews had gotten Berlin and the birth place of Hitler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or is that my 1am coffee doing things to my brain?<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe, but as you say it is well nealry 1am for me to and yes coffee is doing stuff to my mind.

"They didn't TAKE the Palistinian lands....they conquered it after being attacked first by the Arab states. The Isrealis pushed the Arabs back so far its embarressing....so technically by the annals of war...it IS their land."

Since 1948, Palestinians have faced ongoing "terrorism" from Israel. Hundreds of villages have been obliterated and literally wiped from the map. Tens of thousands of homes have been bombed, bull-dozed or dynamited during peacetime! Tens of thousands of men, women and children have been killed. Even greater numbers have been blinded, crippled, disfigured and maimed. Hundreds of thousands have been imprisoned and/or tortured.

Thats why they see America as a terrorist nation for having supported the Israeli

dispossession of 700,000 Palestinians from their land and homes and the

stripping them of their most basic human rights, even the right to live where they were born!

Did you know that Israel tortures 500 to 600 Palestinians in its jails each month.

I mean how would you feel if an invader came into your neighborhood and told you to leave your home immediately because it was going to be demolished so the land could be used to build many new homes for the invaders?

Would you sit back and offer no resistance as your entire life was reduced to rubble?

Answer those questions honestly and you will understand the plight of all Palestinians who have been forced to live in subhuman conditions under Israeli occupation and control.

The truth about Israel's creation

Israel was "created" in 1947 - 1948, when armed Jews seized the land of Palestine against the will of its majority Muslim population. Jews had been only a tiny minority in Palestine since the Roman Empire -- a span of 1,300 years of Jewish absence, making Jewish claims to the land ludicrous. The Jewish claim was based solely Jewish belief that Palestine is the "promised land" given to the ancient Jews by God. When the Jewish "Zionist" political movement to invade and seize Palestine was launched in 1896, there were only 23,000 Jews in Palestine, compared to 500,000 Muslims and Christians in Palestine.

By the way, did you know that the images of the palestenians celebrating in the streets that were shown on CNN were from 1991 and not after the 9/11 attacks?

here's the proof: http://www.indymedia.org.il/imc/israel/webcast/display.php3?arti cle_id=6946 .

"Iran and North Korea are actually quite decent countries!!!

Iran: just heald a nice "death to america march/celebration"

so maby they are a deacent country to SOME people,  but the general population in general and the goverment hate the US...  and they are moving to moderate muslim.. from.. what... they used to be fucking CRAZY.. and they still are for the most part."

Iran, Parthia, Persia-what a wonder of a land, and this nation evokes all that was.

BTW, did you know that Iranians are in fact Zoroastrian(you can find more info about that in the Avesta or Nietzches books)

and not Islamic?

They had their own language (proto indo-european), their own culture, religion and system of society.

The name Iran itself derives the the word Aryan. Reza Shah Pahlevi changed it from Persia in 1935 because he was a nazi sympathyzer. Hitler too felt a kinship with the Iranians because of the Aryan connection.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now about israel,west germany thing sounds good,maybe they should have.<span id='postcolor'>

LoL are you suggesting that we evict the whole of west germany 57 years after war?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dr Bibber @ Feb. 20 2002,02:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"

Iran, Parthia, Persia-what a wonder of a land, and this nation evokes all that was. BTW, did you know that Iranians are in fact Zoroastrian(you can find more info about that in the Avesta or Nietzches books)

and not Islamic?

They had their own language (proto indo-european), their own culture, religion and system of society.

The name Iran itself derives the the word Aryan. Reza Shah Pahlevi changed it from Persia in 1935 because he was a nazi sympathyzer. Hitler too felt a kinship with the Iranians because of the Aryan connection.<span id='postcolor'>

A ludicrous and off-the-shelf remark to make here:

GREECE KICKED PERSIA's ARSE BIGTIME biggrin.gif

It is true! The marathon race thingy is based on this soldier from back then, we had just kicked Persia out of Greece at Marathon, and this soldier ran all the way from Marathon to Athens town centre and proclaimed "We won", then he fell over and died! And marathon is quite a fair bit away from Athens, about 43 km! I wouldn't wanna run that...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Armourdave @ Feb. 20 2002,01:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now about israel,west germany thing sounds good,maybe they should have.<span id='postcolor'>

LoL are you suggesting that we evict the whole of west germany 57 years after war?<span id='postcolor'>

Nope my original idea was to have put the Jews in Germany rather than Palestine but sticking them there some 75 years later does have a certain appeal about it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Feb. 20 2002,01:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ronin. I feel yer pain.. I have a sleeping disorder too.. and a posting disorder.. they complement eachother in horrible ways from time to time..

remember the "shit" post..

that was a -4 am nothing good on TV- post.<span id='postcolor'>

the human body needs a "shut down" button sad.gif

i hope the genetists will be able to come up with something like that!