Sign in to follow this  
second_draw

Quotes

Quotes, blah blah blah, understand?:

Life is not all beer and gardetos!

I figure we demand some weird stuff so that later we can plead insanity

We train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write f*ck on their airplanes because? It's obscene!

Good? Bad? I'm the one with the gun

Sell crazy some place else, we're all stocked up here

No, no, no. I'm going to leave them alone and not actually witness them dying. I'm just gonna assume it all went to plan.

Get away from me, you lazy-eyed psycho!

You're in big trouble, pal. I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast!

You had me at hello.

God creates dinosaurs, God destroys dinosaurs, God creates man, man destroys God, man creates dinosaurs.

"I'll send you a copy." BAM! Bitch went down. "I'll send you a copy." BAM! Syd! Superbitch!

Too #### hard Man !

The only one that's ringing a bell is "You had me at hello" but even that isn't easy enough...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (multimedia @ Feb. 20 2002,08:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The only one that's ringing a bell is "You had me at hello" ...<span id='postcolor'>

It's a classic, when i mean classic, it's really old but one of the greats

I was right !!! It was Jerry Maguire.

I thought so.. but I have to admit I cheated to confirm that, sorry...

yep, I did.

But it bugged me too much !!

Just started a thread of Bruce Willis quotes - hope you don't mind..

Well, Hilandor here you go... and would you please delete my Bruce Willis thread.

Willis is not the best actors around and movies aren't either but he can throw a punchline like nobody else.... !!

Have fun and in the mean time take a guess in which film are they from.

“I'm not gonna kill him, I'm just gonna shoot him in the leg. He can still work with one leg! “

“Willis: Where did you put my wife?

Doctor: She's dead, sir. They took her to the morgue.

Willis: The morgue? She'll be FURIOUS!â€

“C'mon baby, come ta' papa, I'll kiss ya' fuckin' dalmatian!â€

“Hey, Carmine, let me ask you something. What sets off the metal detectors first? The lead in your ass or the shit in your brain?â€

“You're a racist! You don't like me because I'm white!â€

“Yeah, like the last two I got were important. The first one was from my wife, telling me she was leaving. The second was from my lawyer, telling me he was leaving... with my wifeâ€

“This is the nineties. You don't just go around punching people. You have to say something cool first.â€

“The CIA didn't know the Berlin Wall was falling until the bricks started hitting them in the face.â€

“Well... I used to be. I won an award once. From the Mayor. It had an expensive frame.â€

“Man: There's an old Italian saying: don't burn your tongue on another man's soup.

Willis: Yeah? There's an old Irish saying: don't listen to old Italian sayings.â€

“It doesn't matter how many people I've killed. What matters is how I get along with the people who are still alive.â€

“This is the land of opportunity, gentlemen. You have the opportunity to turn yourself in.â€

“Sure, sure, it just happened. You tripped, fell on the floor and accidently stuck your dick into my wife. "Gee, I'm sorry, Mrs. H, this just isn't my week".â€

“Just once, I'd like a regular, normal Christmas. A little eggnog... a fuckin' Christmas tree... a little turkey. But, no! I gotta crawl around in this motherfuckin' tin can!â€

“A hundred million terrorists in the world and I gotta kill one with feet smaller than my sister.â€

“The United States Government just asked us to save the world. Anyone wanna say no?"

“The meat's fine, the lettuce is fine, but if you bring me another hamburger with mayonnaise on it, I'll cut off your legs, set fire to your house and then watch you try to crawl out of your burning house with bloody stumpsâ€

“Houston, you have a problem.â€

Whats the purpose here....? Naming the movies? Easy... smile.gif

"Life is not all beer and gardetos!"

-

"I figure we demand some weird stuff so that later we can plead insanity"

- This is the one where three rockers take over a radiostation. Damned if I remember the name though. Airheads?

"We train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write f*ck on their airplanes because? It's obscene! "

- A few good men

"Good? Bad? I'm the one with the gun"

- Army of Darkness

"Sell crazy some place else, we're all stocked up here"

- No clue

"No, no, no. I'm going to leave them alone and not actually witness them dying. I'm just gonna assume it all went to plan."

- No clue

"Get away from me, you lazy-eyed psycho! "

- Austin Powers

"You're in big trouble, pal. I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast! "

- Happy Gilmore

"You had me at hello."

- Jerry McGuire (allready established)

"God creates dinosaurs, God destroys dinosaurs, God creates man, man destroys God, man creates dinosaurs."

- Jurrasic Park

"I'll send you a copy." BAM! Bitch went down. "I'll send you a copy." BAM! Syd! Superbitch!

- Not sure...could be Scream?

“I'm not gonna kill him, I'm just gonna shoot him in the leg. He can still work with one leg! “

-

“Willis: Where did you put my wife?

Doctor: She's dead, sir. They took her to the morgue.

Willis: The morgue? She'll be FURIOUS!â€

- Death Becomes her (?)

“C'mon baby, come ta' papa, I'll kiss ya' fuckin' dalmatian!â€

- Die Hard, after setting of the firealarm

“Hey, Carmine, let me ask you something. What sets off the metal detectors first? The lead in your ass or the shit in your brain?â€

- Die hard 2 (?)

“You're a racist! You don't like me because I'm white!â€

- Die Hard 3

“Yeah, like the last two I got were important. The first one was from my wife, telling me she was leaving. The second was from my lawyer, telling me he was leaving... with my wifeâ€

- Fifth Element, after recieving notification of having won the contest

“This is the nineties. You don't just go around punching people. You have to say something cool first.â€

- Last boyscout

“The CIA didn't know the Berlin Wall was falling until the bricks started hitting them in the face.â€

- The Jackal (?)

“Well... I used to be. I won an award once. From the Mayor. It had an expensive frame.â€

-

“Man: There's an old Italian saying: don't burn your tongue on another man's soup.

Willis: Yeah? There's an old Irish saying: don't listen to old Italian sayings.â€

-

“It doesn't matter how many people I've killed. What matters is how I get along with the people who are still alive.â€

-

“This is the land of opportunity, gentlemen. You have the opportunity to turn yourself in.â€

-

“Sure, sure, it just happened. You tripped, fell on the floor and accidently stuck your dick into my wife. "Gee, I'm sorry, Mrs. H, this just isn't my week".â€

-

“Just once, I'd like a regular, normal Christmas. A little eggnog... a fuckin' Christmas tree... a little turkey. But, no! I gotta crawl around in this motherfuckin' tin can!â€

- Die Hard 2 (?)

“A hundred million terrorists in the world and I gotta kill one with feet smaller than my sister.â€

- Die Hard 1, after killing terrorist 1 I think

“The United States Government just asked us to save the world. Anyone wanna say no?"

- Armageddon

“The meat's fine, the lettuce is fine, but if you bring me another hamburger with mayonnaise on it, I'll cut off your legs, set fire to your house and then watch you try to crawl out of your burning house with bloody stumpsâ€

-

“Houston, you have a problem.â€

- Armageddon (?)

Longinus, knowing so many movies by heart, Your The Man !!

I got up there quotes from 11 different Willis movies. Much easier than "second draws" ones but I was aiming for that..

You missed only one of the ones you answered: Jackal in "The CIA didn't know the Berlin Wall..

Can't be right all of the time.

And this great knowledge comes at a terrible price. My girlfriend hates me ;P

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (multimedia @ Feb. 20 2002,06:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">“Sure, sure, it just happened. You tripped, fell on the floor and accidently stuck your dick into my wife. "Gee, I'm sorry, Mrs. H, this just isn't my week".â€<span id='postcolor'>

Last Boy Scout

-=Die Alive=-