Sign in to follow this  
BogogF

Frustrated

I've been playing ArmA. But honestly the single player is pooh. I've been trying to find for the last hour the DMA Libya / Toyota Wars complete download file. It doesn't seem to exist at filefront anymore. I'm also interested in the Dynamic Afghanistan Mod. I've also been trying to get anything to work with ECP, mapfact's weapons pack I've got working. Anything else... I scratch my head with.

Just a question, why doesn't anybody create full downloads for their mods, with all addons included ? I remember doing what I'm doing now about a year and a half ago, having to hunt down all the mods and stumble over broken links and 404 errors. But I eventually got Toyota Wars and Dynamic Afghanistan working, not sure what I'm doing wrong this time around. Any help, or point in the direction of a working link for either the complete Toyotawars/libya mod, or maybe just a webpage with all ofp mods, would be nice smile_o.gif

Thanks guys, much appreciated. I've got TW up and running now, one last question, was there ever a campaign for TW ? I might be thinking of Tonal, I remember having a bunch of units and a few vehicles, in a desert type scenario and assaulting what I thought was a ruined castle over some sand dunes, calling in air strikes from an SU-25 froggy / and Hind... was this tonal ?