Sign in to follow this  
RN Malboeuf

Liberation 1941-45 Mod patch 1.09

Quote[/b] ]OFP engine limitation. A vehicle has to be either all wheeled or tracked it can't be both. As far as I can remember no work around exists.

true. There were some experiments to move tracks via setobject texture (work quite good) but i doubt it will be ever released.

The Maxim machinegun for bunkers is automatically placed inside. How does this work? Built into OFP? Or a script from Lib 41-45?

I looked into the pbo's and found that there are some AT-gun bunkers. Can an AT-gun gun be placed in the bunker in the same manner?

script of course.

There're no AT bunkers. There's unfinished _mg_ bunker for PK-4B casemate device (no one was finished and equiped before 22.06.41 ). This bunker can be found in nothern part of zastava island. You can place AT gun there, but it was never used this way in reality

Thanks. What is the name of the script and in which directory?

edit

Found it. Trying to get it to work in my bunker.

I have some questions.

In the libmod folder there is a folder called LIB music or something like that.

Inside it there is some music in a special format , windows media player can´t play it but Winamp can.

If i convert music into this format and then but it into this folder , Will it show up in editor?

Where can I get a program that can convert it?

If i convert music into this format and then but it into this folder , Will it show up in editor?

Where can I get a program that can convert it?

no. it must be configured. search for "wss" - it's ofp native sound format

CDex is a good program, it can convert audio files to almost any format. The format ofp using is .ogg (when I unpakced music.pbo, the music files were in .ogg format)

Download CDex here

CDex can convert almost any audio fomrat to .ogg

You can always do it the old guarantied way. Use WinPbo, unpack music.pbo in OperationFlashpoint\Dta folder, and move the music files you want to show in ofp into that unpakced music folder.

Remember to make a backup copy of the original music.pbo in case something wrong happends!

Then after you have moved all your desired music files (they must be in .ogg format) simply run WinPbo again to repack it back to .pbo and put the new music.pbo file in the Dta folder and overwrite the old one smile_o.gif Remember to make a backup copy of music.pbo in case something wrong happends!

Get WinPbo here

Hope this helps smile_o.gif

If you need any help with cdex or WinPbo, you are very welcome to ask me smile_o.gif

Have a question.

When looking at the update progress from 1.01-1.09, I wonder if version 1 is Operation Barbarossa? and version 2 is battle of Moscow etc.

Does the chapters run after the versions, if you know what I mean?

Anyway, I hope if Libmod wil be on ArmA, that you still continue with Operation Barbarossa, because thats for me one of the most interesting operations and invasions in the world, ever. Really, it IS the biggest and the most advanced for its time, so I hope you dev's still working on chapter 1: Operations Barbarossa in Ofp and ArmA wink_o.gif

Can anyone answer me on that? Wil you awesome Libmod Dev's still work on Operation Barbarossa when finally shipping it over to Arma?smile_o.gif

That would be nice, I like Op Barbarossa! biggrin_o.gif

I think they still work for OFP flashpoint. And I hope so. Becasue there are too many WW2 stuff could be used in OFP flashpoint besides LIB mod addons. Usually, I combined them in the game. Frankly, the LIB MOD really very awesome a game, especially those realistic new animations purposed for WW2 scenario.

It's summer. Computer hobbies are stagnated. As about OFP work there's a patch in development featuring a lot of planes (reskinned stuka, lagg-3, maybe released recently il2 and me110). There's some progress with arma (mainly with config/scripts), but mod existance under Arma is still indefinite. If there's be a mod it'll be about 1942-43. No Barbarossa plans (though most of units are almost the same )

Sounds great!

May I suggest that you add some German music like "panzerleid"?

militarymusiconline

The IL2 is great !

I have some problems with the me-110 it don´t attack ground target if it is not another plane that detects the target for it.

Sounds great!

May I suggest that you add some German music like "panzerleid"?

militarymusiconline

The IL2 is great !

I have some problems with the me-110 it don´t attack ground target if it is not another plane that detects the target for it.

Ah, good old "Panzerlied". I had to learn it during my military service. whistle.gif

It's still being sung today, though in a "denazified" version, of course.

Anyway: A great mod, like it very much, especially because of it's sound and effects.

The IL2 is great !

Yeah, recently released Red Army's IL2 is really nice and very sensitive to attack the ground targets. If you want to use some german ground assault plane, suggest to take Stuka, which was released earlier by some addon maker. Very powerful, once destoried three T-34 tanks in a column in the attack in my game yesterday evening...

Hi,Bdfy,

I like the animation of loading magazine for rifle by soldiers of LIB Mod. Could you tell how to make such config for the addons outside of Lib Mod? Now I'm trying to modify the configs of some other addons for using in LIB MOD...

just write proper config without standart classes that not included in mod config

It's summer. Computer hobbies are stagnated. As about OFP work there's a patch in development featuring a lot of planes (reskinned stuka, lagg-3, maybe released recently il2 and me110). There's some progress with arma (mainly with config/scripts), but mod existance under Arma is still indefinite. If there's be a mod it'll be about 1942-43. No Barbarossa plans (though most of units are almost the same )

Ok, bdfy! smile_o.gif No problem that IF Libmod is going to be in ArmA, its going to be 1942-1943 smile_o.gif

So since ofp is going to have Barbarossa, and ArmA something else, are Libmod still going to work on ofp's Op Barbarossa chapter? that would be GREAT! since the Mod is already superb, but if you do it even better....its like a dream come true... notworthy.gif

Hey is there any chance of seeing the campaigns and missions in english? Its really weird to play when you gotta guess what to do next because you cant speak russian. Even simplified english would do better.

Of course its a little complicated because there might be russians who dont understand english and want to play the mod.

Not all mission are translated yet.

these are some:

The Extermination - Mission #12

Fatal Night - campaign

'hieroglyphic' (VS1) - campaign

i guess that's because they are made without unsing stringtable file sad_o.gif this makes translation quite hard sad_o.gif so don't expect it

Just got your nice patch from Flashpoint.Ru for new armor and cannon. The new IS-2 and Tiger look really terrific!

Now it seems you guys have made a whole complete tank sereis for russian red army and german execpt T-34-85 and german Panzer V. Will you have a plan to make the two tank models? Very like your stuff under nice and reallistic Liberation Mod's code and effects.

New stuff? Link please!

Shame the libmod tanks dont work in MP, they just cause extreme lag probably due to scripts