Sign in to follow this  
Vir

::kicks computer::

When i fly any helicopter it wobbles back and forth when i steer with the mouse, but not the keyboard. I have the 1.3 patch. And this doesnt bother me much, but my sound is odd, i think its trying to use surround sound, when i only have 2 speakers. when the camera moves around in cutscenes my sound fades and raises.

Thanks in advance for any help

Yes, I and many others have the same wobbling when flying by rodent with 1.30.

Regarding the sound, try flipping OFP's EAX support setting (under OPTIONS). If it's enabled, disable it or vice versa.

On the other hand, sound going up and down in the cut scenes you mentioned might simply be the transition of the directional sound from one speaker to the next as the camera pans from side to side.

Yeah, the wobble thing is annoying. It's just the comp trying to track the crosshair, overcompensating, moving back, overcompensating etc....

I just always use the keyboard when flying aircraft now. Much better when u get the hang of it, and if u need some quick accuracy, then use your mouse.

The wobbling of helicopters is caused by momentum.

If you played OPF in 1.00 - 1.20, then you should remember the tank wobbling. This was also caused by momentum.

It's because the helicopter acts like a pendelum. It swings back and forth, until it runs out of momentum.

But to stop the wobbling temporarily, just press NumPad 5.