Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

2 gold medals eh??

if the olympic commite decided that there was a big enough *issue* to warrant Canada being bumped up to getting the gold aswell.. how can they NOT admit that RUS should not get it..  it doesent make any sense.

if you admit canada should have had gold (and thus give it to them) then you must also admit that RUS shouldent.. ya cant have it both ways..

ive lost all respect of the olympdicks.

Its like.. its like of somone was found NOT guilty of a crime.. but still sent to jail.. it makes no sense.. complete and total contradiction

wobble you're an asshole....

the only reason american was compainting is becuase they can't stand russia ,they hate us ,and they were voting the canadas to win in the first place.PLUS,EVEN THOUGHT CANADA MADE NO MISTAKES THERE SKATING WAS BORING AND FLAWLESS.Russia skated faster with difficult moves.

BTW canada dosen't deserve the gold!!!!!

ahhahahahhahahah

COLD WAR!

hail CCCP

[sarcasm] Ahhh silencer, I've come enjoy your brilliant posts, you should be a mod with intelligence like that! [/sarcasm]

I guess you weren't even watching the skating on TV, you would have seen and heard the whole crowd 'boo' the judges when the Russians were awarded the gold medal.

Public demand and the IOC made the inquiry happen not "Americans" as you will have us believe. The judges were crooked, end of story. The Russians deserve the silver, give it to them.

Tyler

hey Silencer.. I hate to burst your ignorant twat red bubble..  but the only people who agreed that the russians deserved the medal was russia..  the US wasnt even the one to speak up about the obvious misjudgment... the entire croud, and every other country was..

dont take it out on me because your crumbled empire neers to cheat to win.

EVEN THOUGHT CANADA MADE NO MISTAKES THERE SKATING WAS BORING AND FLAWLESS

yes it was flawless wasnt it.. as opposed to the stumbeling flailing idiot from yer place..

the only reason american was compainting is becuase they can't stand russia ,they hate us

if the USSR is as full of people like you as I fear.. no wonder its the way it is.

what an idiot.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Feb. 17 2002,06:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hey Silencer.. I hate to burst your ignorant twat red bubble..  but the only people who agreed that the russians deserved the medal was russia..  the US wasnt even the one to speak up about the obvious misjudgment...

yes it was flawless wasnt it.. as opposed to the stumbeling flailing idiot from yer place..

the only reason american was compainting is becuase they can't stand russia ,they hate us

if the USSR is as full of people like you as I fear.. no wonder its the way it is.

what an idiot.<span id='postcolor'>

I don't care what you say.....

infact I didn't even read the post above.

wow you quote it but dont read it..

im suprised you can read.

wobble.....

pus thy sdohnul!

thy durak dashe ne panemashes russkie!

parobye chetate eta!

Ihre Mutter fucks Katzen und niemand hier mag Sie, wir, die alle denken Ihr einen Idioten..., Ihr gerade erlaubter Pfosten hier, weil seine so lustigen zum Lesen Ihrer dummen rassistischen Scheiße

Now really! knock off the pissing contest all of you! wheres the admin.

I really doubt its much of a "contest".. more of a streesed child of russia crying out..

.......................................ok ill admit it! i took several bribes and gave several bribes to police to escape jay-walking charges! IM SORRY! IM SORRY! IM SORRY! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Feb. 17 2002,10:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">.......................................ok ill admit it! i took several bribes and gave several bribes to police to escape jay-walking charges! IM SORRY! IM SORRY! IM SORRY! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!<span id='postcolor'>

Thats not all you did,you also was a gay prostitute. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Silencer @ Feb. 17 2002,06:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hey Silencer.. I hate to burst your ignorant twat red bubble..  but the only people who agreed that the russians deserved the medal was russia..  the US wasnt even the one to speak up about the obvious misjudgment...

what an idiot.<span id='postcolor'>

I don't care what you say.....

infact I didn't even read the post above.<span id='postcolor'>

So why the hell did you quote it then? confused.gif