Sign in to follow this  
*-HWS-*SubZero

Error code 8007000e

Just got this problem, It's the third time now that It does that, when I'm playing , the game freeze for a couple of seconds, then turn off, kick me off to desktop and pop me this error messages:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Cannot create system memory surface DXT5,2048x2048 (size 5592416 B) Error code 8007000e

Wasn't doing this with 1.07 and 1.06

Does anyone understand what this mean cause It really sucks

confused_o.gif

add maxmem=512 to your ArmA shortcut - fixed it for me

still, very stupid of BIS to have released this new patch with so many crashes and bullshit, i had mates who were interested in this game but not anymore, not with these kind of problems

add maxmem=512 to your ArmA shortcut - fixed it for me

still, very stupid of BIS to have released this new patch with so many crashes and bullshit, i had mates who were interested in this game but not anymore, not with these kind of problems

Limiting the game to 512MB memory is a joke, I know it can fix some of the problems but using only 512MB ram for a game that has a huge amount of data is just poor and clearly shows the engine has a memory management issue.

I bet the XBOX version has a lot to do with this, OFP doesn't have this problem with managing large amounts of memory.

Quote[/b] ]add maxmem=512 to your ArmA shortcut - fixed it for me

I know everyone suggests this, but it does not work in all cases. I guess its good to suggest it, but it is not the end-all be-all solution. It has not worked for me.

this is a glaring game crippling issue for A LOT of users. Why the hell doesn't BIS acknowledge this issue and fix it?

this happens to me in all evolution servers, about 40 minutes into the game (just as things start getting good sad_o.gif )

I have:

AMD 3700

XFX 7950GT 512MB

2GB OCZ RAM

WinXP SP2

I hope this can be fixed Ill try some of the suggestions on here