Sign in to follow this  
JudgeDredd

I wish I would learn my lesson...

...not to buy download software again...or at least to make sure I tick the VERIFY AFTER BURN option!!

I recently posted saying I was having a problem installing my exe. Unfortunately, from the replies I received (thank you), it may appear that my download is corrupt.

The trouble is, I removed the exe AFTER I had burned it to DVD (thinking that was sound...a bit silly now, I know). So I have no EXE to install.

I've just followed the link sent to me by email from SoftWrap when I bought the software to go and get sprocket and download the game...unfortunately, that link now appears to be dead.

Further, I have went onto Sprockets website and entered my email address and tried all my valid passwords and it will accept none.

So, in a nutshell, I have no exe and, it appears, no way of getting said download exe.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what I have to do to get the software I paid for?

Thanks for any help.

Billy

contact the company from where you bought it(sprocket or other). They will normally give you a new link.

sproket are really good, theyll let you download it and install it without "activation" unlike a few other companies. assuming it is sproket

Thx for replies.

I've written to Sprocket.

I'm not sure who it was I got the game from...the email is from sales@softwrap.com, but the link to download is Sprocket.

So I'm confused where I should be going.

I've initially gone to sprocket...I'll see what they say.